not measuring when...

Grs 06/03/2007 08:24 am
I 've instaled Net Activity Diagram trial v. on several comps at home, and on everyone experiencing problem with measuring. Comps are connected via wifi router/ADSL modem (with NAT). On some of them is firewall installed (different kinds). Your program is set to run after computer start, but sometimes, possibly when wireless net is initialized after Net Activity Diagram start, it is measuring absolutely nothing. Restart of application is only solution (which is not comfortable, neither pleasant, when I have to persuade other computer analphabetic members of family to do that). The same problem sometimes occurs when computer is wakened from sleep. Smart Filtering System is set.
Any sugestions? Thnaks.
Andrey 06/05/2007 08:37 am
Hi,

Thank you for writing us.

> I 've instaled Net Activity Diagram trial v. on several comps at home, and on everyone experiencing problem with measuring. Comps are connected via wifi router/ADSL modem (with NAT). On some of them is firewall installed (different kinds). Your program is set to run after computer start, but sometimes, possibly when wireless net is initialized after Net Activity Diagram start, it is measuring absolutely nothing. Restart of application is only solution (which is not comfortable, neither pleasant, when I have to persuade other computer analphabetic members of family to do that). The same problem sometimes occurs when computer is wakened from sleep. Smart Filtering System is set.

May I ask you to try the updated build?
You can download it at http://www.metaproducts.com/download/betas/nadbsetup.exe

Thank you!

Best wishes,
Andrey
MP Stuff
Grs 06/07/2007 03:05 pm
It seems, this version of NAD solves problem in most cases. Measuring after comp launch and wake now works perfectly. Problem probably still occurs in less calculated case - when comp looses signal because AP restart. Anyway its good progres :-). Thank you.
Grs