Active connections

Pavlos 01/08/2007 07:07 pm
Hi again,

I was thinking.
Can the Active Connections window display be programmed to display the other types of connection protocols as well? Not just TCP? and have a column to indicate which protocol is used for each connection?

Thank you.
Pavlos 01/08/2007 07:10 pm
> Hi again,
>
> I was thinking.
> Can the Active Connections window display be programmed to display the other types of connection protocols as well? Not just TCP? and have a column to indicate which protocol is used for each connection?

Sorry, one more thing. One more column displaying the network adapter from which the connection has been made.

Thank you.
Pavlos 01/09/2007 12:46 pm
>
> Do you mean you want the content of 'Service' and 'Adapter' labels, located in bottom panel of Active Connections dialog, to display in a columns of the connection list?
>

Hi and thanks for the reply.

As far as the Adapter labels that is what i meant.
As far as the Service labels, that would be nice to have next to the connected IP
but what i meant was a column to show when the protocol of the connection is TCP, UDP, ICMP and even ARP.

Thanks again.

Andrey 01/10/2007 04:12 am
Hi, Pavlos,

Thank you for writing us.

> Can the Active Connections window display be programmed to display the other types of connection protocols as well? Not just TCP? and have a column to indicate which protocol is used for each connection?
> Sorry, one more thing. One more column displaying the network adapter from which the connection has been made.

Do you mean you want the content of ''Service'' and ''Adapter'' labels, located in bottom panel of Active Connections dialog, to display in a columns of the connection list?

Ok, I''ll add this to our development plan, thank you!

Best wishes,
Andrey
MP Stuff