Is anybody there?

PTmax 01/07/2007 08:01 pm
It's been like 1,5 years since the last release of this great utility... and I'm wondering if it's still in development or not...
I would like to see some fixes for the BSOD bug with the nadim.sys because it happens to me about 2 times every week and it's really annoying as it comes from nowhere...
I would also like to see new features and improvements, like the text display of the current speed (in addition to the Max and Average speed displays) or the ability to unite two diagrams together in order to react as one (f.e. when moving and placing).

Great work, I hope that you're keeping up with it...
Andrey 01/09/2007 07:20 am
Hi, PTmax,

Thank you for your kind words!

Yes, the new version of Net Activity Diagram is still under development.
BSODs in nadim.sys are fixed, text display of the current speed is implemented.
What about ability to unite two diagrams together, it won't be implemented in the new version, but this feature exists in our development plans.

Best wishes,
Andrey
MP Stuff

> It's been like 1,5 years since the last release of this great utility... and I'm wondering if it's still in development or not...
> I would like to see some fixes for the BSOD bug with the nadim.sys because it happens to me about 2 times every week and it's really annoying as it comes from nowhere...
> I would also like to see new features and improvements, like the text display of the current speed (in addition to the Max and Average speed displays) or the ability to unite two diagrams together in order to react as one (f.e. when moving and placing).
>
> Great work, I hope that you're keeping up with it...
PTmax 01/09/2007 10:59 am
Great! Pleased to hear these...

Is there a beta version that we could try out the new features, or an ETA of the final version..??

And will the registered users upgrade for free to the new version, or have to buy an upgrade?

Thanks for your time...
Andrey 01/10/2007 04:50 am
Hi, PTMax,

I'll send you a link to the beta version by email in a day or two.
Final version expected to be ready in the beginning of March.

And yes, the registered users will upgrade for free to the new version.

Thank you for your interest!

Best wishes,
Andrey
MP Stuff

> Great! Pleased to hear these...
>
> Is there a beta version that we could try out the new features, or an ETA of the final version..??
>
> And will the registered users upgrade for free to the new version, or have to buy an upgrade?
>
> Thanks for your time...
PTmax 01/10/2007 07:10 am
Thank you very much! I'm looking forward to testing the beta version and of course using the final release!!
Thanks again....