Active Connections History

Paul 08/20/2006 03:28 pm
Last year in response to a forum question it looked like A hisstory file for Active connections was on the features list. Has theat been implmented. If not could is there a way only delete manually the entries in the active connections list while continuing to add new entries?

Thanks,

Paul
Andrey 08/21/2006 09:36 am
Hi, Paul.

Thank you for writing us.

> Last year in response to a forum question it looked like A hisstory file for Active connections was on the features list. Has theat been implmented. If not could is there a way only delete manually the entries in the active connections list while continuing to add new entries?

Do you mean you want to have the Active Connections list keep all entries until they are manually deleted?
I'm not sure this is good solution, even if we make it optional.

Connections history file is still in our development list. I hope we'll implement it in next release version.

Regards,
Andrey Zotov
MP Staff
Paul 08/21/2006 04:04 pm
Connections history would be a better solution, espcially if file format is available.
Paul 08/21/2006 04:55 pm
However, it would be very handy be able to set the delay before closed connections are deleted.
Andrey 08/22/2006 07:12 am
Hi, Paul,

> However, it would be very handy be able to set the delay before closed connections are deleted.

Thank you for the idea. I wrote it to our NAD development plan.

Regards,
Andrey Zotov
MP Staff