Input/Output Totals on Diagram Reset

Robert Tipton 07/11/2005 11:24 am
I just recently purchased a single user license for NAD and so far I love it. I have been looking for something like this that can have multiple displays that can show different types of network activity. One thing I am seeing that I would like to ask for a fix or for information on how I can configure it is the Input and Output totals display on the diagram do not match the input / output totals in the statistics for that diagram. The Totals on display in the diagram seem to reset for some reason at random between quiting and re-opening of NAD. I would like for the diagram to display the totals that are shown in the statistics and only reset with a manual or automatically designated time reset.

Thanks for any help.

Robert
Alexander 07/11/2005 02:40 pm
Dear Robert Tipton,

Thank you for writing us.
Please right-click the Net Activity Diagram`s tray icon (near the clock) and select the Settings popup menu item. In the Settings dialog please go to the Advanced page. Please set the "Reset diagram counters" to Never, then click the OK button.

Sincerely,
Alexander.
| Alexander Bednyakov
| MetaProducts Corporation
Robert Tipton 07/11/2005 03:50 pm
Thank you for the reply. I tried what you suggested and at the time my Input totals on my LAN activity Diagram was showing 24.1GB. I set the option for never reset and after exiting and re-launching the program my Input total is showing 0.00GB. However the Output on this diagram did not reset, nor did the Input and Output Totals on my Internet Activity Diagram. They all still show the same totals as when I closed NAD.

tret
Robert Tipton 07/11/2005 03:51 pm
Also I forgot to add that when I check Settings -> Statistics -> Statistics and check the Diagram statistics in question, they show the correct total amount.

tret
Alexander 07/13/2005 04:48 am
Robert Tipton,

Thank you for your details.
I forwarded this information to the Net Activity Diagram developer. He will look for the way to improve this part in the next version.

Best regards,
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff