NAD stop monitoring after reconnection

Dominique 04/03/2005 05:59 pm

Hi,

I`m disconnected each day from my ISP and I use an program that reconnects me immediately. Fine except that once reconnected my traffic is no longer monitored. :(

I currently use the option ""WAN(PPP/SLIP) Interface" instead of "All interfaces" because if I select this choice, the "MS TCP Loopback Interface" that also displays as a connexion choice ALWAYS reports a constant traffic of 28kbps when I do nothing and even if this traffic is very low, it is no less than 2,3Gb per day or also 69 Gb per month so I can`t select "All interfaces" or my traffic stats will be corrupted.

What could I do to make NAD see my traffic at reconnect? At the present time I must close NAD and launch it again to see my traffic monitored again or create another diagram, this one will see the traffic where the first diagram display nothing.

Thanks for any tip. :)

Best Regards,

Dominique.
Alexander 04/04/2005 07:12 am
Dominique,

Thank you for writing us.
Which version of Net Activity Diagram do you use?
Please switch to the Smart Filtering System engine in the Settings | Statistics | Statistics engine.
Please write us about the result. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Alexander.
| Alexander Bednyakov
| MetaProducts Corporation
Dominique 04/04/2005 03:11 pm
> Dominique,
> > Thank you for writing us.
> Which version of Net Activity Diagram do you use?
> Please switch to the Smart Filtering System engine in the Settings | Statistics | Statistics engine.
> Please write us about the result. Thank you!
> > Sincerely,
> Alexander.
> | Alexander Bednyakov
> | MetaProducts Corporation

Hi,

Please read the thread just below this one, it will answer your question and why I can`t use Smart Filtering engine.

Regards,

Dominique.