Window Graph (in 2.0 Beta 1)

Author Message
Peter 05/20/2004 08:18 am
Hello,

I downloaded a new Beta version.
This Beta sets a very good direction. Keep it!

But I don`t like two things in new `Window Graph`.
In old way there was a `Line-to` graph (without solid-fill)
In this Beta is graph always solid-filled.
Can you make a switch to turn filling on and off?

Second thing - Bottom time axis.
If I have a 1 minute history - it is absolutely useless to show clock.
Again - can you make a on/off switch?

Thanks.
Alexander 05/20/2004 09:39 am
Dear Peter,

Thank you for your feedback.

> But I don`t like two things in new `Window Graph`.
> In old way there was a `Line-to` graph (without solid-fill)
> In this Beta is graph always solid-filled.
> Can you make a switch to turn filling on and off?

We plan to add such diagram type to the future versions.

> Second thing - Bottom time axis.
> If I have a 1 minute history - it is absolutely useless to show clock.
> Again - can you make a on/off switch?

Thank you for your suggestion. We will discuss this feature.

Best regards,
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff
George 06/18/2004 03:49 pm
I fully agree to your request !

> Hello,
>
> I downloaded a new Beta version.
> This Beta sets a very good direction. Keep it!
>
> But I don`t like two things in new `Window Graph`.
> In old way there was a `Line-to` graph (without solid-fill)
> In this Beta is graph always solid-filled.
> Can you make a switch to turn filling on and off?
>
> Second thing - Bottom time axis.
> If I have a 1 minute history - it is absolutely useless to show clock.
> Again - can you make a on/off switch?
>
> Thanks.