traffic-history: does this toll show, how much traffic i had last month?

Lu 03/29/2006 07:02 am
hi,

id like to know, how much traffic i have each month - does this tool only show the current traffic - or does it remember earlyer sessions?
thx so far
lu
Oleg Chernavin 03/29/2006 07:02 am
Hello,

This is possible to do. Please right-click NAD icon or diagram and select Settings. Then click on Advanced tab and enable the "Save diagram statistics to folder..." feature there. Click OK button.

Now, right-click the diagram or icon again and select "Diagram Properties...". Select Statistics tab. You will be able to acumulated statistics up to the current date.

We are developing 2.0 version of NAD now and it will include ability to see a detailed statistics report on your traffic for desired periods of time.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MetaProducts corp.
ab 03/29/2006 07:02 am
Hi (or should I say "strawstwuyte" ;-)),

> This is possible to do. Please right-click NAD icon or diagram and select Settings. Then click on Advanced tab and enable the "Save diagram statistics to folder..." feature there. Click OK button.

Hm, I even just checked whether I have the latest version (which I have), but I can not find the "Advanced" tab. Can you give a hint?

> We are developing 2.0 version of NAD now and it will include ability to see a detailed statistics report on your traffic for desired periods of time.

Looking forward to that :-).
Alexander 03/29/2006 07:02 am
> Hi (or should I say "strawstwuyte" ;-)),
>
> > This is possible to do. Please right-click NAD icon or diagram and select Settings. Then click on Advanced tab and enable the "Save diagram statistics to folder..." feature there. Click OK button.
>
> Hm, I even just checked whether I have the latest version (which I have), but I can not find
> the "Advanced" tab. Can you give a hint?

It is better to wait for the new 2.0 version.
We plan to release Net Activity Diagram 2.0 Beta 1 in the beginning of March.

> > We are developing 2.0 version of NAD now and it will include ability to see a detailed statistics report on your traffic for desired periods of time.
>
> Looking forward to that :-).

Thank you!

Regards,
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff
ab 03/29/2006 07:02 am
> It is better to wait for the new 2.0 version.
> We plan to release Net Activity Diagram 2.0 Beta 1 in the beginning of March.

This sounds great. Thank you for your answer (and sorry for the previous double-post).