MESSAGE For ANDREY FILATKIN

Preston Mitchell 08/01/2012 04:31 pm
Hello Andrey,

Thank you for your quick reply.

I don't care where MetaProducts moved the 'saved collections' feature. I just need to open my 'saved collections' created in SR3. I NEED to recover my research material from the SR3 collections.

OK, I am in Inquiry - Options - Collections. I see where a 'collection' folder can be created. BUT....

After collection folders are created, how do I switch from one collection folder to another? That was done through the system tray icon in SR3.

How do I import SR3 collections into SR4???

Sincerely,
Preston Mitchell
Preston Mitchell 08/01/2012 04:33 pm
Andrey,

I neglected to check the 'Notify me about new messages' option in my first message. Please reply to this one...so I will see your reply in my email inbox. Thank you.
Andrey Filatkin 08/01/2012 05:24 pm
Hello,

The 'Other Collections' list should contain the same folders list as the tray icon menu. You can select the required item and click 'Switch' button. Or click 'Open...' button and point at the collection folder if this collection is't listed.

Best regards,
Andrey Filatkin
MP Staff
Preston Mitchell 08/01/2012 05:44 pm
Andrey,

Thank you for your second reply.

I see now that the 'switch' button became active after creating the first new collections folder. OK, that works.

How do I import SL3 collections into SL4?

My research material remains trapped in my old SL3 collections. That is my primary concern.

The answer to the above question will resolve all my issues.
And I won't bother your company any further.

Sincerely,
Preston Mitchell