Don't save from Opera 10.51

Viktor 03/24/2010 07:50 pm
I can't save any page from Opera 10.50. When I click on Save in MetaProducts Inquiry nothing happens....???? is there a solution to this problem?
Alexander 03/25/2010 02:00 am
Viktor,

Opera browser 10.51 still have the bug introduced in the 10.xx versions. It rund the specified application but forget to forward the command line parameters. As soon as Opera team fixes this bug, integration will work as it was in past.

Best regards,
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff
Viktor 10/17/2010 05:28 pm
Now it's works correctly with Opera 10.63. ...And it would be great if it was possible to save more selection from opera! While I use script and other program. Do you plan to introduce this feature to opera?
Andrey Filatkin 10/18/2010 03:01 am
What is the script? Can we look it?

Best regards,
Andrey Filatkin
MP Staff
Viktor 10/18/2010 02:13 pm
Yes, of course. Can I post it here or I had better send it via email?
I have already posted it here with instructions but my message seems to be too large ti this forum!
What do I have to do?
Viktor 10/19/2010 01:46 am
Yes, of course! here it is:
----------------------------------------
// ==UserScript==
// @name Qsaver
// @author Lex1
// @version 1.1.2
// ==/UserScript==

// Double click
// document.addEventListener('dblclick', function(e){var et=e.target;if(et.tagName.toLowerCase()=='img'){location.href='data:text/qsv;charset=UTF-8,/format=imgs /method=folder /url='+et.src}}, false);

// Long press
(function(){

var delay = 500;
var timerId = 0;

opera.addEventListener('BeforeEvent.mousedown', function(e){
var evt = e.event;if(evt.button==0 && evt.target.tagName.toLowerCase()=='img' && evt.target.complete && !evt.ctrlKey && !evt.shiftKey && !evt.altKey){
timerId = setTimeout(function(){
{evt.stopPropagation();evt.preventDefault();location.href='data:text/qsv;charset=UTF-8,/format=imgs /method=folder /url='+evt.target.src}
}, delay);
}
}, false);

document.addEventListener('mouseup', function(){if(timerId!=0){clearTimeout(timerId);timerId=0}}, false);
document.addEventListener('mousemove', function(){if(timerId!=0){clearTimeout(timerId);timerId=0}}, false);

})();

---------------------------------------------------

it works with "Qsaver" program (This program is free software and released under GPL General Public License http://my.opera.com/Lex1/blog/quick-saver-2-2)

--------------------------------------------------
Settings for Saving of the selected part of page:
Go to Tools>Preferences>Advanced>Downloads. Create MIME type «text/phf» and select «Open with other application» C:\Program Files\Opera\program\qsaver.exe. Also unselect «Pass web address directly to application».
-------------------------------------------------
opera menu item:
Item, "Save selection"="Go to page, "javascript:(function(){var link=location.href;var settings='/format=phf /method=simple /url=‘‘'+link+'’’';var doctype='';var dt=document.doctype;var title=document.title||document.getElementsByTagName('title')[0]&&document.getElementsByTagName('title')[0].text;var styles=document.styleSheets;var base=document.getElementsByTagName('base')[0];var body=document.body||document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]||document.documentElement;var ele,ref,clone;var sel=document.createElement('div');var s=window.getSelection();if(s!=''){var r=s.getRangeAt(0);ele=r.commonAncestorContainer;ref=r.cloneContents();settings+=' /text=‘‘'+title+' ('+s.toString().slice(0,50).replace(/\s/g,' ').replace(/^\s+|\s+$/,'')+')’’'}else{ele=body.parentNode;ref=body.cloneNode(true)};while(ele){if(ele.nodeType==1){clone=ele.cloneNode(false);clone.appendChild(ref);ref=clone};ele=ele.parentNode};sel.appendChild(ref);var scripts=sel.getElementsByTagName('script');for(var i=scripts.length-1;i>=0;i--){scripts[i].parentNode.removeChild(scripts[i])};try{var h=sel.firstChild.insertBefore(document.createElement('head'),sel.firstChild.firstChild);h.appendChild(document.createComment(' QSaver settings '+settings+' '));var t=document.createElement('title');t.text=title;h.appendChild(t);var meta=document.createElement('meta');meta.httpEquiv='content-type';meta.content='text/html; charset=utf-8';h.appendChild(meta);var b=base?base.cloneNode(false):document.createElement('base');if(!b.href)b.href=link;h.appendChild(b);for(var i=0,si;si=styles[i];i++){var style=document.createElement('style');style.type='text/css';if(si.media.mediaText)style.media=si.media.mediaText;try{for(var j=0,rule;rule=si.cssRules[j];j++){style.text+=rule.cssText+'\n'}}catch(e){if(si.ownerNode)style=si.ownerNode.cloneNode(false)};h.appendChild(style)};if(dt&&dt.name){doctype+='<!DOCTYPE '+dt.name;if(dt.publicId)doctype+=' PUBLIC \x22'+dt.publicId+'\x22';if(dt.systemId)doctype+=' \x22'+dt.systemId+'\x22';doctype+='>\n'}}catch(e){};location.href='data:text/phf;charset=UTF-8,'+encodeURIComponent(doctype+sel.innerHTML+'\n<!-- This document saved from '+link+' -->')})();",,,"save_pnf""
Andrey Filatkin 10/19/2010 02:00 am
Ok, I see it. I need some time now to research this opportunity.
Viktor 11/17/2010 02:24 pm
Andrey, do You have good news?
Andrey Filatkin 11/19/2010 03:02 am
No, I'm sorry. This task is in the queue now.
Viktor 11/19/2010 11:02 am
ok! I'll wait!