Save all tabs and autosave exception list

Harald 09/02/2009 09:56 am
Hello,

it would be great and helpful if all open tabs in firefox or IE could be saved with one command.

I also think that an user defined exception list for the autosave feature would be very helpful.

Thanks,
Harald
Andrey Filatkin 09/03/2009 02:01 am
> it would be great and helpful if all open tabs in firefox or IE could be saved with one command.
I have a doubt that it is the real usefull for many the program users.

> I also think that an user defined exception list for the autosave feature would be very helpful.
Yes, it is need. We plan to add this.

Best regards,
Andrey Filatkin
MP Staff
Harald 09/03/2009 04:09 am
> > it would be great and helpful if all open tabs in firefox or IE could be saved with one command.
> I have a doubt that it is the real usefull for many the program users.

I have this feature in Ultra Recall and find it very useful and use it quite often. I often have todo research and forget to start autosave in Inquiry or use Firefox my favorite browser so I end up with often 20+ sites that I want to save afterwarts. So instead to go on every site and rightclick "save site to inquiry" 20+ times I would be able to do this with one command. Maybe I''m wrong or I can do this in Inquiry differently. I''m still learning.

> > I also think that an user defined exception list for the autosave feature would be very helpful.
> Yes, it is need. We plan to add this.

Great thanks.

Regards,
Harald