saving files

Steven 05/18/2008 01:05 am
Based on the demo, inquiry seems to allow me to save websites with its images and flash files. But, when I visit a website, sometimes I also want to save .exe and .zip files from the website, and I want to review the website later, read the pages, and then have access to the zip file if i want it. I have Oe pro, but it is not as convenient as inquiry. oe always wants to parse unnecessary links and puts more files in the folder, not to mention less features than inquiry.

Recently I went back to a website....it was offline, permanently. I needed his program. If I use inquiry, i would be able to read his website again, but I would not have access to the zip file.

Or, maybe it is not clear in the features, and maybe it can do this? store the exe and zip files with all the saved pages and images and flash files inside inquiry alread?

thanks,
Steven
Andrey Filatkin 05/19/2008 06:38 am
Hi Steven,

We have some requests for this feature and have plan to add it in a next version of Inquiry.

Best regards,
Andrey Filatkin
MP Staff
Steven 05/19/2008 12:07 pm
> Hi Steven,
>
> We have some requests for this feature and have plan to add it in a next version of Inquiry.
>
> Best regards,
> Andrey Filatkin
> MP Staff
>

thank you, Andrey. How long, approximately, until this next version with this feature? I will need Inquiry at that time, definitely.
Steven 05/19/2008 12:07 pm
> Hi Steven,
>
> We have some requests for this feature and have plan to add it in a next version of Inquiry.
>
> Best regards,
> Andrey Filatkin
> MP Staff
>

thank you, Andrey. How long, approximately, until this next version with this feature? I will need Inquiry at that time, definitely.
Andrey Filatkin 05/20/2008 02:12 am
> thank you, Andrey. How long, approximately, until this next version with this feature? I will need Inquiry at that time, definitely.

I cannot give a definite answer. We work with other problems now.
steven 05/20/2008 02:17 am
very well. thank you for your honesty. look forward to the feature, as i am sure it is desired by many.