METAPRODUCTS INQUIRY

GEORGE VOYAJAKIS 11/09/2006 07:30 am
For some unknown reason, although the program was working fine, it stopped saving pages properly in its default folder. Specifically, the .IQA file is much smaller now than the proper size. When I export the page and click to see it, the graphics (icons etc) are missing alltogether. Only the letters are there. ie. When I click to save the page, it does not save the graphics. What have I done wrong?
GEORGE VOYAJAKIS 11/09/2006 07:40 am
Something more. I know there is nothing wrong with exporting pages, because I exported pages saved prior of a certain date (and with proper .IQA size file) and they exported correctly. So the problem is with saving the page.
GEORGE VOYAJAKIS 11/09/2006 08:00 am
One more thing, when I go to the page that is not properly saved (or to the folder that has pages not properly saved) and RIGHT click for the context menu and choose Tools - Update Pages In the folder, INQUIRY starts saving each page creating properly sized IQA files. What is going on?
Andrey Filatkin 11/09/2006 08:06 am
Do all graphics are missing in the saved pages? Or only part? Contains the internet page a graphics before saving?
Andrey Filatkin 11/09/2006 08:28 am
> One more thing, when I go to the page that is not properly saved (or to the folder that has pages not properly saved) and RIGHT click for the context menu and choose Tools - Update Pages In the folder, INQUIRY starts saving each page creating properly sized IQA files. What is going on?

There is may be conflict with another IE add-ons. Can you say us the list of installed add-ons? (From the IE menu item - Tools\Manage add-ons)

Best regards,
Andrey Filatkin
MP Staff
GEORGE VOYAJAKIS 11/11/2006 12:52 pm
Well I removed ALL the tool bars as you suggested. I uninstalled Inquiry and reinstalled the latest version from your site.
I'm using Maxthon.
The program saves the pages OK when in stand alone mode or when I call it from within IE. However, when called from Maxthon I still have the same problem. It does not save the images.

Any suggestions?
Andrey Filatkin 11/13/2006 03:40 am
Yes, there is problem. Inquiry has conflict with Maxthon Ad Hunter. If it feature is on, then Inquiry can loss of some images.

Best regards,
Andrey Filatkin
MP Staff