Inquiry crashes

Stef 09/19/2006 12:43 pm
Whenever I try to download this page using Inquiry Pro from within Mozilla Firefox 1.5 then Inquiry starts to download the page and then crashes with an read memory error message. Just verified that it still crashes using the just release SR2. I have seen this crash happen with other websites incorporating video as well. Saving the same page from within IE works. Would be great if this could be fixed asap.

Thx

Stef
Oleg Chernavin 09/20/2006 05:44 am
Does Inquiry offer you to send a detailed report to our support when this happens? This report is very helpful to us to find a fix the issue.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Stef 09/20/2006 06:36 am
> Does Inquiry offer you to send a detailed report to our support when this happens? This report is very helpful to us to find a fix the issue.
>
> Thank you!
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff

Unfortunately this is all I get:
http://www.fileforge.com/files/1/iqls.jpg

I can reproduce the problem at any time. Let me know if you need any further information from me. I ma happy to help to fox this

Stef
Oleg Chernavin 09/20/2006 07:20 am
OK. We will work on that, but it may take some time - the developer is out of the office for several days now.

Oleg.
Stef 09/20/2006 07:23 am
> OK. We will work on that, but it may take some time - the developer is out of the office for several days now.
>
> Oleg.

No problem, feel free to contact me everytime you need something.

Stef
Oleg Chernavin 09/27/2006 09:16 am
Yes, I got it and we are working on this problem now. Thank you!

Oleg.