Is Inquiry 1.3 integrated to firefox 1.5 ?

DM 02/20/2006 04:49 pm
I downloaded this to try it out. I do not see any new entries for Inquiry in FF context menu. Am I doing something wrong?

thanks
d
Oleg Chernavin 02/21/2006 04:23 am
Please find the mpint.xpi file on your hard disk and run it - this should install integration in FireFox. Or open this file in FireFox using its File | Open menu.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
DM 02/21/2006 10:25 am
> Please find the mpint.xpi file on your hard disk and run it - this should install integration in FireFox. Or open this file in FireFox using its File | Open menu.
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff

I did a search and could not find this file. I vaguely remember during installation firefox prompted me with the install of this xpi file. But it does not show up in the installed extensions list. Is there a way to get hold of just this extension and install it again.
Oleg Chernavin 02/22/2006 08:20 am
You can try to install Inquiry again or to download the file separately from our site:

Mozilla FireFox 1.x and Netscape 8.x plug-in

http://www.metaproducts.com/download/betas/mpint.xpi

Copy the above link to download MetaProducts Integration plug-in for Mozilla FireFox browser.
To install the plug-in, please drag and drop the file to the FireFox browser window using Windows Explorer. Then please restart FireFox. Now you can use the link right-click menu item "Inquiry: save the page."

Oleg.