Cannot save to folder in Firefox? 1.3 version

Allen 12/12/2005 04:43 am
I am using the newest version of Inquiry and Firefox 1.5 and in the release notes it mentions I can now save to a folder however when I right click on a page and save I do not see any options to save to a folder?

I purchased Inquiry I believe in February and have been waiting patiently for many of the features available with the IE toolbar and so far this seems like the first one, saving to folders is badly needed as I save on average 50+ pages per day and have to manual sort them every few days and sometimes this takes 1 hour or more :-(
Oleg Chernavin 12/12/2005 10:26 am
Sorry for that. We will add it to 1.3 SR1 version later this month.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Allen 12/12/2005 02:08 pm
Thank you Oleg, appreciated

> Sorry for that. We will add it to 1.3 SR1 version later this month.
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff
Oleg Chernavin 12/13/2005 04:15 am
You are welcome!

Oleg.
Oleg Chernavin 12/13/2005 10:37 am
I am sorry. I gave you a wrong information. You can show the Save dialog for FireFox already. It is not perfect and we are finishing it for 1.3 SR1 version. You can setup to show the dialog in FireFox - main menu Tools - Extensions - select MetaProducts Integration - click Options - Integration - check "Show dialog when saving a page with Inquiry". Click the OK button, close the Extensions dialog.

Oleg.
Allen 12/13/2005 07:20 pm
Thanks you Oleg that helps alot, I notice the page name has to be filled manually but thats ok for now, this makes keeping things organized much easier...would be even better if we could see folder list on a sub-menu of the Inquiry menu when we right click instead of only the popup window.

> I am sorry. I gave you a wrong information. You can show the Save dialog for FireFox already. It is not perfect and we are finishing it for 1.3 SR1 version. You can setup to show the dialog in FireFox - main menu Tools - Extensions - select MetaProducts Integration - click Options - Integration - check "Show dialog when saving a page with Inquiry". Click the OK button, close the Extensions dialog.
>
> Oleg.
Oleg Chernavin 12/14/2005 03:54 am
The submenu with folders will be hard to make in FireFox. The page name (title) and comment field will be done in the 1.3 SR1 version.

Oleg.