Aggregation of fragments - feature request

AlexanderDrunin 09/17/2005 04:48 am
Probably I could accomplish the task of putting fragments of web pages together on the same page - for a sort of a persistent clipboard, but I didn`t find a way to do this. Also I am looking for an ability to save "text only" version of the fragment - with no colors, pictures and styles. Thanks for the program, a solid piece.
Oleg Chernavin 09/19/2005 05:07 am
The latest 1.2 SR1 version can paste fragments from the clipboard and append them to the saved page you have selected in Inquiry. Can you please try it and let me know if this is what you need or not? If you will need the ability to choose whether to pastev HTML clipboard contents as-is or as Text, let us know and we will try to add it to one of the future versions.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
Alexander Drunin 09/19/2005 05:42 am
Excellent! It works. Thank you, I didn`t try that so didn`t realize the feature.

Yes, it would be nice to have an option to append a fragment as Text vs as HTML.

Alexander

> The latest 1.2 SR1 version can paste fragments from the clipboard and append them to the saved page you have selected in Inquiry. Can you please try it and let me know if this is what you need or not? If you will need the ability to choose whether to pastev HTML clipboard contents as-is or as Text, let us know and we will try to add it to one of the future versions.
> > Thank you!
> > Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff
Oleg Chernavin 09/19/2005 07:52 am
OK. We will plan to add it to 1.3 or 1.3 SR1.

Oleg.