|JS||09/08/2005 09:13 am|
|These features would be a great bonus:
1. Split window for viewing archived pages - pane 1 to show archived page, pane 2 to show page in it`s current state.
2. Related to 1: option to `update (overwrite), append current to original etc,
3. Search facility: ability for the search to include html tags - eg: to enable searching of the `img src` tags to find multiple pages using images from same source. Current search facility does not read anything inside HTML tags.
4. "Open current version in new window"
5. Semi-automatic page naming - to be able to use start/end delimeters on pages to create the saved page name, useful for archiving and easier sorting (eg: eBay item number followed by eBay username)
|Oleg Chernavin||09/09/2005 02:27 pm|
|Thank you for your suggestions and we will try to implement the search within HTML tags shortly. Regarding the 2nd wish - you can right-click a page and update it from online. Appending an online page can be done by selecting the online page contents (Ctrl+A) and dragging it onto the previously saved page. You will be prompted whether you want to save the selection or append to the existing page.
The 4th suggestion is what we are working on now, but it takes a time, because we need to add a kind of internal Web server to be able to show the saved contents in all browsers.
5th - can you please tell me more what do you mean?
|Oleg Chernavin||09/13/2005 07:56 am|
|We just added the ability to search within HTML tags to Inquiry. If you need it right now, please let me know.