William Stacy 05/16/2005 03:24 pm
Can u please tell me how this product integrates with opera ? What about firefox. I downloaded the extension but there is no info on how to use it.
Oleg Chernavin 05/21/2005 02:38 pm
Right now, the integration with box FireFox and Opera is the following - you can right-click the page and choose to save it in Inquiry. In later versions we plan to add ability to view saved pages in FireFox and Opera.

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
[e]Bu$ter 05/24/2005 05:35 pm
> Right now, the integration with box FireFox and Opera is the following - you can right-click the
> page and choose to save it in Inquiry. In later versions we plan to add ability to view saved pages
> in FireFox and Opera.

Ianeieuei y iiiye, iinea einoaeyoee a eiioaenoiii iai? aie?ai iiyaeouny iiaue ioieo? Iaoo!
Michel 05/25/2005 07:02 am
> Right now, the integration with box FireFox and Opera is the following - you can right-click the page and choose to save it in Inquiry. In later versions we plan to add ability to view saved pages in FireFox and Opera.
>
> Best regards,
> Oleg Chernavin
> MP Staff
No! Inquiry does not integrate correctly in Opera 8 right-click menu, as far as I`m concerned. I`ve posted on this fact ("No MP Inquiry in Opera context menu") and you had replied that the problem would be taken care of in Inquiry version 1.1 which should be released, did you write, within "one week" (that was 5/24/2005). Now, Inquiry may very well be integrated only in Internet Explorer, but if it aims to integration within other browsers than perhaps is it essential to be precise as to present version`s abilities and problems.
Oleg Chernavin 05/25/2005 07:07 am
I agree. We will put a lot of attention to make better integration with other browsers.

Oleg.