FireFox support

Allen 02/08/2005 03:33 pm
Please add support for FireFox Oleg, another program that is similiar is "ContentSaver" and it also lacks FireFox support...with FireFox support I will buy immediately but without its sort of a hassle to keep it minimized to my taskbar and have to copy and paste URL`s.

**Many people have converted to FireFox for obvious reasons, I would rather not use Internet Explorer unless I absolutely have too
Oleg Chernavin 02/09/2005 02:56 am
Yes, we will add FireFox support very soon. At first it will be the possibility to right-click a page in FireFox and tell it to "Save page in MetaProducts Inquiry". Would it be enough for you?

Best regards,
Oleg Chernavin
MP Staff
BasilC 02/10/2005 07:10 pm
Support for Opera would be nice too, and NetCaptor. And a bit more flexibility with the toolbars would be good. Otherwise, I`m most impressed.
Dave Donaldson 02/11/2005 12:12 am
Just tried the Foxfire extension. Works nice. So far I like the product. Very simple.
Oleg Chernavin 02/11/2005 02:17 am
Thank you!

Other browsers are also in our plans.

Oleg.
Colin 03/29/2005 07:42 am
Right clicking is a help, but not the whole answer. The other problem with Firefox integration is that it is not possible to save just a section of a page as with Explorer. This can be done with Onfolio, if you can configure Firefox then I also will buy a license.
Oleg Chernavin 03/29/2005 08:23 am
We plan to implement better integration with FireFox in 1.2 version this Summer.

Oleg.
BasilC 03/29/2005 06:14 pm
> We plan to implement better integration with FireFox in 1.2 version this Summer.
>
> Oleg.

How far behind will integration with Opera be? All the talk is about FireFox, but Opera has many strengths.
Oleg Chernavin 03/30/2005 03:26 am
We will work with Opera but at this time I cannot tell if it fully supports creating your own sidebars, like MS IE or FireFox.

Oleg.