Still get entry in Incomplete Downloads menu for downloaded item

anyname 06/01/2007 11:17 am
In Programs/MetaProducts DownloadExpress/Incomplete Downloads I have an entry IMGauctio.n that has been there for months even though the download of IMGauctio.n was completed months ago.

I have deleted this entry from the Projects List, but this made no difference.

When I use Start/Search it does find this item. It says it is in C:\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetaProducts Download Express\Incomplete Downloads and is 2KB in size (the actual file it is referring to is much larger). When in the search results page, if I try to right click on this item to delete it, I get an error about Explorer causing an error in WZSHLEX1.DLL and Explorer closes.

In the hope of deleting it I have tried to go to the directory C:\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetaProducts Download Express\Incomplete Downloads but cannot find this directory either using Explorer or Gylua's Navigator (a file manager).

Thanks
anyname 06/01/2007 11:21 am
> In Programs/MetaProducts DownloadExpress/Incomplete Downloads I have an entry IMGauctio.n that has been there for months even though the download of IMGauctio.n was completed months ago.
>
> I have deleted this entry from the Projects List, but this made no difference.
>
> When I use Start/Search it does find this item. It says it is in C:\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetaProducts Download Express\Incomplete Downloads and is 2KB in size (the actual file it is referring to is much larger). When in the search results page, if I try to right click on this item to delete it, I get an error about Explorer causing an error in WZSHLEX1.DLL and Explorer closes.
>
> In the hope of deleting it I have tried to go to the directory C:\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\NetaProducts Download Express\Incomplete Downloads but cannot find this directory either using Explorer or Gylua's Navigator (a file manager).
>
> Thanks

I forgot to add I use WinMe. How do I get rid of this unwanted entry Start Menu\Programs\NetaProducts Download Express\Incomplete Downloads\IMGauctio.n please?
Alexander 06/04/2007 05:40 am
Thank you for writing us.

Does Windows ME allows you to right-click this item in the Windows Start menu button and select the Delete item of the popup menu?

Best regards,
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff
anyname 06/04/2007 03:31 pm
> Thank you for writing us.
>
> Does Windows ME allows you to right-click this item in the Windows Start menu button and select the Delete item of the popup menu?
>
> Best regards,
> Alexander Bednyakov
> MP Staff

No, as soon as I right click on the item I get the error message.

Thanks.
Alexander 06/05/2007 08:44 am
Could you please try to delete the whole submenu "Incomplete downloads"?
Please write me about the result. Thank you.

Thanks,
Alexander
anyname 06/05/2007 10:42 am
> Could you please try to delete the whole submenu "Incomplete downloads"?
> Please write me about the result. Thank you.
>
> Thanks,
> Alexander

I have deleted the whole submenu for "Incomplete Downloads" successfully.

Now there is no entry for "Incomplete Downloads" in the menu. Will it return when needed?

Thanks.
Alxander 06/05/2007 02:03 pm
Yes, Download Express will re-create it when necessary.

Regards,
Alexander
anyname 06/08/2007 07:18 am
> Yes, Download Express will re-create it when necessary.
>
> Regards,
> Alexander

Now everything is working perfectly - thanks very much for your help!
Alexander 06/08/2007 07:37 am
You are welcome!
Please feel free to contact me if you have any further question.

Best regards,
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff