Download folder

Ted Diebold 05/16/2007 12:29 pm
I have been using DE for some time & recently had to re-install on a new machine I can't figure out how to set my download location. I was able to set it to (c:/downloads) before but darned if I can not remember how. I just downloaded it again for personal use and I'm using it with Win XP Pro 64 bit.
Alxander 05/16/2007 03:46 pm
Ted Diebold.

Thank you for writing us.
Thus, it doesn't ask you about download folder or doesn't remember the folder you pointed in the previous time?

Sincerely,
Alexander.
| Alexander Bednyakov
| MetaProducts Corporation

Ted Diebold 05/16/2007 04:15 pm
> Ted Diebold.
>
> Thank you for writing us.
> Thus, it doesn't ask you about download folder or doesn't remember the folder you pointed in the previous time?
>
> Sincerely,
> Alexander.
> | Alexander Bednyakov
> | MetaProducts Corporation
>
> Hi Alexander,
Thanks for your response .No it doesn't. I downloaded a file and can't find it. When I first got some time way back I was able to set the folder to C;/downloads abnd after that it asked if I wanted to save it there, which allowed mew to change it from then on.
Ted
Alxander 05/16/2007 04:42 pm
Ted Diebold,

Does it show you the File Download dialog with a locomotive picture? Please select "Save program to disk" button and click the OK button. It it doesn't show you this dialog, please go to the Download Express Options dialog, Integration tab and click the Default types button and agree to reset. After this Download Express should show you the File Download dialog for your next download.
Please write me about the result. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Alexander