Can I turn off IE integration totally?

Harry Noren 01/17/2007 02:51 pm
Hi! When I'm visiting a page in IE, DE tries to download it's php script file when I press the hotkey. This, is probably normal behavior. But, my problem is that when I'm playing a game of counter strike I use all of the hotkey combinations, so it interrupts my game and I get pushed back to windows because DE is trying to download a scriptfile on an IE page that I must have up during my game of counter strike. You see it's a new site that offers counter strike gaming for money and they have an integration into counter strike from their webpage so I need to have the browserwindow opened during counter strike play. I hope you can understand, I've tried to be as accurate as I can explaining what is happening =) So, considering that I love your software, can I do something about this problem? One solution would be to turn off IE integration totally if that's possible, another would be to mainpulate the software to handle other hotkeys than those available.

Yours sincerely
Harry Noren
Alexander 01/18/2007 03:09 am
Harry Noren,

Thank you for writing us.
Please go to the Download Express Options dialog, Integration tab. Set the "Use altenative integraion method" box and click the OK button. Then please test the new behavior of Download Express and write us about the result. Thank you!

Best regards,
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff