Download Express Not Downloading Files Under Firefox

Mark 12/17/2006 11:15 pm
I have just installed Download Express on my PC and am running it under Firefox 1.5. I am able to download files using the Firefox download manager but when I select Download Express the file fails to download and I get the following error message

Uanble to load file xxxxx : no connection attempts left

Fortunately the Firefox downlaod manager still works. The Firefox pluggin is working fine and Download Express opens properly but the file download fails to start. Is there something to be configured?

Alexander 12/18/2006 06:02 am
Mark,

Thank you for writing us.
Do you use any firewall application (for example, Windows XP's one)?
Please allow Download Express to connect Internet in this application. Also, do you use proxy server?

Best regards,
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff
w33nie 11/22/2007 12:59 am
I have the same exact problem. I get it when i try to download a 933MB movie from stage6
JA 01/26/2008 11:39 pm
Firefox does not let DE download MPG and WMV files.

> I have just installed Download Express on my PC and am running it under Firefox 1.5. I am able to download files using the Firefox download manager but when I select Download Express the file fails to download and I get the following error message
>
>
> Uanble to load file xxxxx : no connection attempts left
>
> Fortunately the Firefox downlaod manager still works. The Firefox pluggin is working fine and Download Express opens properly but the file download fails to start. Is there something to be configured?
>
>
>
Alexander 01/28/2008 04:15 am
JA,

Thank you for writing us.

> Firefox does not let DE download MPG and WMV files.

What does it offer to do with these files at your computer? (For me it works well.)

Thanks,
Alexander