Do NOT want unfinished downloads entry in start menu!

Egon Millewitsch 10/24/2006 09:28 am
For unfinished downloads, Download Express (DE) creates a start menu entry that re-appears every time I download somthing with DE. How can I prevent DE from doing that? (I put DE in a subgroup within the Windows start menu and that is why I do not want that menu. BTW, I use DE with its Firefox plugin.)
Egon Millewitsch 10/24/2006 09:56 am
> Please reinstall Download Express over the existing installation and this time please specify your subgroup within the Windows start menu at the third page of onstallation. For example, if you want to put Download Express to the "Internet" subgroup under the "Programs" menu of the Start button, type there:
> Internet\Download Express
> The installation program will put Download Express' shortcuts under this subgroup. And the unfinished downloads subfolder will be moved to the same place.

Thanks a lot for the prompt reply. The solution you suggested worked perfectly.
Alexander 10/24/2006 10:09 am
Egon Millewitsch,

Thank you for writing us.
Please reinstall Download Express over the existing installation and this time please specify your subgroup within the Windows start menu at the third page of onstallation. For example, if you want to put Download Express to the "Internet" subgroup under the "Programs" menu of the Start button, type there:
Internet\Download Express
The installation program will put Download Express'' shortcuts under this subgroup. And the unfinished downloads subfolder will be moved to the same place.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any further question.

Best regards,
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff