Can one put Download express in standby ?

jpierre 10/20/2006 05:27 pm
tanks for your software.
an Excel sheet is dependent with another file which is on a waiter. download express train wants to repatriate this file but it is not needed. How to decontaminate the ordering of repatriation without being obliged to remove the program and to reinstall it afterwards.

Question can one put Downloadexpress in standby.

Thank you the hello of French jpierre
poutine 10/21/2006 07:39 am
am the director of this shop which comprises plusior thing of which you always thus reve exity not to make your order will be recognizing to you more of the no-claims bonus
Alexander 10/21/2006 08:50 am
jpierre,

Thank you for writing us.
To disable Download Express for a particular click please depress the Shift key when you click a link.
You can also remove the undesired file extension from the "Accept file types" box in the Download Express Options dialog, Itegration page.
The other way is to set the "Monitor clicks with hotkey only" check at the same Options page.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any further question.

Best regards,
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff
Jpierre 10/21/2006 02:30 pm
> jpierre,
>
> Thank you for writing us.
> To disable Download Express for a particular click please depress the Shift key when you click a link.
> You can also remove the undesired file extension from the "Accept file types" box in the Download Express Options dialog, Itegration page.
> The other way is to set the "Monitor clicks with hotkey only" check at the same Options page.
> Please feel free to contact me if you have any further question.
>
> Best regards,
> Alexander Bednyakov
> MP Staff

M. Alexandre Bednyakov

I thank you much I tested :
To disable Download Express for a particular click please depress the Shift key when you click a link.

I did not know this function it walks very well.
Sincere greetings with you and all those which will read this message.

Please excuse my litle English but one it is well understood.
Jpierre
Alexander 10/23/2006 05:33 am
Jpierre,

I am glad that your problem is solved.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any further question.

Best regards,
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff