Flash Got is not working for Download Express

Owais Nooruddin 07/29/2006 03:34 pm
HI ist i would like thanx to u for a very good software which is far good than other software.Now a days i m using only download express for the downloading i have been facing 2 problems while using it

Ist... in Firefox i install and extension "Flashgot" which do a simple work that whenever u click any Downloading link than it will give an option to download either by ur any having downloading software or by default i mean by Firefox.I already tried With Mass downloader and Internet download Accelerator and with so many software all r working but Download express could not suceeded.There is also no option for the Downloa Express but there is an option that u can add ur selective Dowloader i also add it in Flash Got option but it failed to download .by using Flash GotAny Suggestion ? u can also visit there site http://www.flashgot.net/whats

2nd...Whenever i got the Downloading link from www.Rapidshare.de or any Uploadingfile than as i copy paste the link in the Download express than Downlaoding remain stop i think these all file uploading site does not allow to stop the Download for a secound i mean that downloading should start promptly but it took time to copy paste the link in the Download Express.Any Suggestion for this problem
Alexander 07/31/2006 02:33 am
Owais Nooruddin,

Thank you for your kind words.

> Ist... in Firefox i install and extension "Flashgot" which do a simple work that whenever u click any Downloading link than it will give an option to download either by ur any having downloading software or by default i mean by Firefox.I already tried With Mass downloader and Internet download Accelerator and with so many software all r working but Download express could not suceeded.There is also no option for the Downloa Express but there is an option that u can add ur selective Dowloader i also add it in Flash Got option but it failed to download .by using Flash GotAny Suggestion ? u can also visit there site http://www.flashgot.net/whats

Could you please download and install the latest version of Download Express? It contains the FireFox plugin to integrate Download Express into the browser.
The link is: http://www.metaproducts.com/download/desetup.exe

> 2nd...Whenever i got the Downloading link from www.Rapidshare.de or any Uploadingfile than as i copy paste the link in the Download express than Downlaoding remain stop i think these all file uploading site does not allow to stop the Download for a secound i mean that downloading should start promptly but it took time to copy paste the link in the Download Express.Any Suggestion for this problem

Do you use the Free or Premium access to Rapidshare.de?
The Free account does not allow to use download managers - it uses the special protection.

Best regards,
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff
Owais Nooruddin 07/31/2006 04:00 am
> Owais Nooruddin,
>
> Thank you for your kind words.
>
> > Ist... in Firefox i install and extension "Flashgot" which do a simple work that whenever u click any Downloading link than it will give an option to download either by ur any having downloading software or by default i mean by Firefox.I already tried With Mass downloader and Internet download Accelerator and with so many software all r working but Download express could not suceeded.There is also no option for the Downloa Express but there is an option that u can add ur selective Dowloader i also add it in Flash Got option but it failed to download .by using Flash GotAny Suggestion ? u can also visit there site http://www.flashgot.net/whats
>
> Could you please download and install the latest version of Download Express? It contains the FireFox plugin to integrate Download Express into the browser.
> The link is: http://www.metaproducts.com/download/desetup.exe
>
> > 2nd...Whenever i got the Downloading link from www.Rapidshare.de or any Uploadingfile than as i copy paste the link in the Download express than Downlaoding remain stop i think these all file uploading site does not allow to stop the Download for a secound i mean that downloading should start promptly but it took time to copy paste the link in the Download Express.Any Suggestion for this problem
>
> Do you use the Free or Premium access to Rapidshare.de?
> The Free account does not allow to use download managers - it uses the special protection.
>
> Best regards,
> Alexander Bednyakov
> MP Staff

HI thxs for ur reply Ist when i install plugin for the firefox than every time whenever i open the firefox i have to do "Mannual Proxy settings" and give there HTTP proxy and Port no By Connection Settings. As in our Lan network Browser does not Support the 'Direct Connection To network" So it was very difficult task that u close firefox and if u want to open it than u have again Give the Connection Settings.Any Suggestion
Alexander 07/31/2006 04:19 am
> HI thxs for ur reply Ist when i install plugin for the firefox than every time whenever i open the firefox i have to do "Mannual Proxy settings" and give there HTTP proxy and Port no By Connection Settings. As in our Lan network Browser does not Support the 'Direct Connection To network" So it was very difficult task that u close firefox and if u want to open it than u have again Give the Connection Settings.Any Suggestion

Was this problem fixed by MetaProducts plugin uninstall?

Thanks,
Alexander