Monitor clicks with hotkey only

Bryan 06/18/2006 08:40 pm
I am using the latest DE Express with the latest version of Maxthon. I have DE express set to monitor clicks with hotkey only and I have it set to control (but it doesn't matter what key I set it to). For some reason this setting is ignored and ALL links to dl go to DE and not to default IE download.

Also, when using maxthon, they have an option to hold alt when clicking a dl link to disable the download manager but that doesn't do anything either.

How do I set it so DE only downloads the links I tell it to, as it doesn't work on some links (rapidshare).
Alexander 06/19/2006 09:52 am
Bryan,

Thank you for writing us.
What other software do you use in your Maxton browser?

Best regards,
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff
Bryan 06/19/2006 10:18 am
> Bryan,
>
> Thank you for writing us.
> What other software do you use in your Maxton browser?
>
> Best regards,
> Alexander Bednyakov
> MP Staff
I have a bunch of different plugins but I disabled them all and I still have the same issue with Download Express. It still wants to monitor ALL download links and not only the ones that I press the hotkey for. I change the hotkey, I tried all the hotkey choices, but none of them are effective.
Bryan 06/19/2006 01:31 pm
> > Bryan,
> >
> > Thank you for writing us.
> > What other software do you use in your Maxton browser?
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Alexander Bednyakov
> > MP Staff
> I have a bunch of different plugins but I disabled them all and I still have the same issue with Download Express. It still wants to monitor ALL download links and not only the ones that I press the hotkey for. I change the hotkey, I tried all the hotkey choices, but none of them are effective.

I enabled use alternate integration method and now Maxthon's press alt to disable download manager is working, however DE still is default to download all links even though I have it set to only monitor clicks with hotkey cntrl. Doesn't really matter any more, but I just wanted to let you know that option wasn't working for me.
Alexander 06/19/2006 02:46 pm
Bryan,

Do you have MetaProducts Inquiry installed at your system?

Thanks,
Alexander
Bryan 06/19/2006 02:55 pm
> Bryan,
>
> Do you have MetaProducts Inquiry installed at your system?
>
> Thanks,
> Alexander
No.