Ho To Keep DE On Top?

perry 03/15/2006 05:01 pm
I still can`t figure out is how to have DE always on top. When I click to download the dialogue box opens and I click yes to save to disk but the other box where I choose the save is hidden under open windows. Can DE be always on top? I have Windows XP Home SP2 IE6. If I cannot resolve will have to change to a differnt DL manager Thanks
Alexander 03/17/2006 06:45 am
Perry,

Thank you for your report.
I forwarded your message to the Download Express developer, he will fix this problem in the next version of Download Express.

Best regards,
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff
perry 03/17/2006 02:36 pm
> Perry,
>
> Thank you for your report.
> I forwarded your message to the Download Express developer, he will fix this problem in the next version of Download Express.
>
> Best regards,
> Alexander Bednyakov
> MP Staff
Thanks Alexander
Please can you tell me when the next version will be released? It is very difficult to work with but if it were released soon i would keep DE as otherwise i am happy with it. Thanks again
Regards
Perry
perry 04/02/2006 11:21 am
> > Perry,
> >
> > Thank you for your report.
> > I forwarded your message to the Download Express developer, he will fix this problem in the next version of Download Express.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Alexander Bednyakov
> > MP Staff
> Thanks Alexander
> Please can you tell me when the next version will be released? It is very difficult to work with but if it were released soon i would keep DE as otherwise i am happy with it. Thanks again
> Regards
> Perry

Alexander
Any update on new version with fix?
Perry
Alexander 04/03/2006 07:39 am
Perry,

Unfortunately, no.
We work on changing of MD&DE internal architecture. This will take a month or so.

Best regards,
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff
perry 04/03/2006 02:25 pm
> Perry,
>
> Unfortunately, no.
> We work on changing of MD&DE internal architecture. This will take a month or so.
>
> Best regards,
> Alexander Bednyakov
> MP Staff

Alexander
Thanks for letting me know. Except for this problem DE is a neat app. Will you announce the new release by email
Regards
Perry
Alexander 04/04/2006 05:09 am
> Alexander
> Thanks for letting me know. Except for this problem DE is a neat app. Will you announce the new release by email
> Regards
> Perry

Yes, you can subscribe to our Newsletter:
http://www.metaproducts.com/mp/mpSupport_Newsletter.asp

Alexander
perry 02/09/2007 03:41 pm
> > Alexander
> > Thanks for letting me know. Except for this problem DE is a neat app. Will you announce the new release by email
> > Regards
> > Perry
>
> Yes, you can subscribe to our Newsletter:
> http://www.metaproducts.com/mp/mpSupport_Newsletter.asp
>
> Alexander

Hi Alexander

Has the version which allows DE always on top been released? Thanks.Perry
Alexander 02/12/2007 06:47 am
Perry,

Unfortunately, no.