DE doesnt work in firefox 1.5.0.1

Author Message
arnar 02/08/2006 05:32 pm
Download express problem.

I just updated the firefox browser to 1.5.0.1 and the browser integration stopped working.
I tried installing the metaproducts integration again but no luck , any ideas?

Thanks
Alexander 02/14/2006 03:33 am
arnar,

I am sorry for the delay.
Please copy the following link: http://www.metaproducts.com/download/betas/mpint.xpi
and paste it to the FireFox address bar, press the Enter key.
FireFox will install the extension.
Please write me about the result. Thank you.

Best regards,
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff
Lisa D Kerbo 05/11/2006 11:11 am
Thanks so much for the extension also! I appreciate it!




> arnar,
>
> I am sorry for the delay.
> Please copy the following link: http://www.metaproducts.com/download/betas/mpint.xpi
> and paste it to the FireFox address bar, press the Enter key.
> FireFox will install the extension.
> Please write me about the result. Thank you.
>
> Best regards,
> Alexander Bednyakov
> MP Staff
Alexander 05/11/2006 03:37 pm
You are welcome!

Alexander
Lulu 06/17/2006 01:06 pm
> arnar,
>
> I am sorry for the delay.
> Please copy the following link: http://www.metaproducts.com/download/betas/mpint.xpi
> and paste it to the FireFox address bar, press the Enter key.
> FireFox will install the extension.
> Please write me about the result. Thank you.
>
> Best regards,
> Alexander Bednyakov
> MP Staff

Hello
Il have the message "Mozilla plugin installation failed" when I launch MetaProducts Download Express 1.9 with firefox 1.5.0.4. Then I can use Download Express with Firefox only with a right click and the option "download Express - downlaod this file"
Can you help me?
Thanks you
Lucien (France)
Alexander 06/19/2006 09:50 am
Lucien,

Please copy the following link:

http://www.metaproducts.com/download/betas/mpint.xpi

and paste it to the FireFox address bar, press the Enter key.
FireFox will install the extension.
Please write me about the result. Thank you.

Best regards,
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff
Lulu 06/19/2006 01:55 pm
> Lucien,
>
> Please copy the following link:
>
> http://www.metaproducts.com/download/betas/mpint.xpi
>
> and paste it to the FireFox address bar, press the Enter key.
> FireFox will install the extension.
> Please write me about the result. Thank you.
>
> Best regards,
> Alexander Bednyakov
> MP Staff

Hello
Sorry but it's the same. In the windows "Accept these file types" : there is nothing
Thanks you
Lulu
Alexander 06/21/2006 03:34 am
Lucien,

Could you please add there exe, zip, rar file extensions and check it the extension works for these type of downloads?

Thanks,
Alexander
Lulu 06/21/2006 03:55 pm
> Lucien,
>
> Could you please add there exe, zip, rar file extensions and check it the extension works for these type of downloads?
>
> Thanks,
> Alexander
Hello
It's impossible to add a extension in this box (the button add and OK doesn't work)
Thanks you
Lucien
Alexander 06/22/2006 02:35 am
Lucien,

Please type "exe" in the text box infront of the Add button, then click this button.
Please write me about the result. Thank you.

Alexander
lucien 06/27/2006 06:07 pm
> Lucien,
>
> Please type "exe" in the text box infront of the Add button, then click this button.
> Please write me about the result. Thank you.
>
> Alexander

Sorry but I can insert ""exe in the box but I CAN'T click the buttom "add"
Thanks you Alexander
Alexander 06/28/2006 06:47 am
Lucien,

Could you please make a screenshot of this extension dialog?
Please send it to support@metaproducts.com with "Download Express" subject.

Thank you!
Alexander