After installing DE, I cannot access a web page

Author Message
WILLIAM ASTOR 01/05/2006 08:58 am
Hello :)

Today I downloaded Download Express. But when I tried to access the following Finch Forum at

http://nobsys.net/FinchForum.html

the page would not come up. The DE window kept coming up. I tried both the SAVE and RUN options there but with no success. I could access all other web pages with no problem. Can anyone tell me how to solve this problem please ?
A great many thanks.

William
Alexander 01/05/2006 12:56 pm
WILLIAM ASTOR,

Thank you for writing us.
We will check this page and contact you with the solution in a day or so.

Sincerely,
Alexander.
| Alexander Bednyakov
| MetaProducts Corporation
Alexander 01/06/2006 08:43 am
WILLIAM ASTOR,

We added this filename to the ignore list. Please download the file http://www.metaproducts.com/download/finch.reg
and open it. This will import the updated ignore list into your Download Express settings.
Please write me about the result. Thank you.

Alexander
WILLIAM ASTOR 01/06/2006 04:20 pm
> WILLIAM ASTOR,
>
> We added this filename to the ignore list. Please download the file http://www.metaproducts.com/download/finch.reg
> and open it. This will import the updated ignore list into your Download Express settings.
> Please write me about the result. Thank you.
>
> Alexander

Hello Alexander,

The problem is solved. Well done.
Is it possible for you to send me the full ignore list ?
I thank you.

William
WILLIAM ASTOR 01/06/2006 05:05 pm
Hello Alexander,

There is another problem. I have just found that the Forum Photos link that is on the Finch Fourm page at the top reacts similarly. Can you add this filename to the ignore list as well please ?
Thank you.

William
Alexander 01/07/2006 11:35 am
> The problem is solved. Well done.
> Is it possible for you to send me the full ignore list ?
> I thank you.

This .reg file contains the full ignore list.
Alexander 01/07/2006 11:37 am
> There is another problem. I have just found that the Forum Photos link that is on the Finch
> Fourm page at the top reacts similarly. Can you add this filename to the ignore list as well
> please ?
> Thank you.

Which file it offers to download?
(in the previous case it was the FINCH.EXE)

Thanks,
Alexander
WILLIAM ASTOR 01/07/2006 02:53 pm
> > There is another problem. I have just found that the Forum Photos link that is on the Finch
> > Fourm page at the top reacts similarly. Can you add this filename to the ignore list as well
> > please ?
> > Thank you.
>
> Which file it offers to download?
> (in the previous case it was the FINCH.EXE)
>
> Thanks,
> Alexander


The file is:

forumimages.exe

Thank you.

William
Alexander 01/10/2006 07:29 am
> The file is:
>
> forumimages.exe
>
> Thank you.
>
> William

Please download the updated file from:
http://www.metaproducts.com/download/betas/finch.reg

Alexander
WILLIAM ASTOR 01/10/2006 10:52 am
> > William
>
> Please download the updated file from:
> http://www.metaproducts.com/download/betas/finch.reg
>
> Alexander

Both problems have now been solved. Thank you Alexander.
Regards,

William