Roni 10/14/2004 06:30 pm
Download Express keeps requesting the password to the site im downloading over and over again. I have checked the "remember password" function, but i still have to manually press ok everytime new download from the site starts, its annoying, i have to be in front of my computer all the time pressing ok to continue my downloads :(

And it seems there is bug in this whole system, if i press cancel instead of ok, all the downloads in my project list opens at the same time! Yesterday it flooded over 50 windows to my desktop, when i accidentally selected cancel.

And how can i set the downloadorder in the project list? Currently it seems random(?). I would prefer same order as i have selected my files to be downloaded.
Alexander 10/18/2004 05:00 am
Dear Roni,

Thank you for writing us.

> Download Express keeps requesting the password to the site im downloading over
> and over again. I have checked the "remember password" function, but i still have
> to manually press ok everytime new download from the site starts, its annoying, i
> have to be in front of my computer all the time pressing ok to continue my downloads :(

It is a way Internet Explorer handles password protected downloads - it opens the window with remembered login/password information for each download (to allow you to remove the remembered information for security reasons.)
We will discuss the ways to make this more handy in Download Express. Thank you.

> And it seems there is bug in this whole system, if i press cancel instead of ok, all the
> downloads in my project list opens at the same time! Yesterday it flooded over 50
> windows to my desktop, when i accidentally selected cancel.

Thank you for your report. We will test this and fix the problem.

> And how can i set the downloadorder in the project list? Currently it seems random(?).
> I would prefer same order as i have selected my files to be downloaded.

Download Express` Projects List runs downloads from the top of the list to the bottom.

Best regards,
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff