|Y.B.||08/31/2004 01:20 pm|
I`ve upgraded from v.1.3 to v.1.6 (Windows XP). From administrator account it works as needed, but from first user account I don`t see "Download using DE" when I right click on the link, from
second user account I see the menu, but if clicking on it nothing happens. What I`ve to edit in the registry or there is some other solution? Version 1.3 didn`t do such problem.
|Alexander||08/31/2004 05:09 pm|
|Dear Sir / Madam,
Thank you for writing us.
Could you please tell us your Windows XP exact version number?
| Alexander Bednyakov
| MetaProducts Corporation
|Y.B.||09/01/2004 11:37 am|
|> Dear Sir / Madam,
> Thank you for writing us.
> Could you please tell us your Windows XP exact version number?
> | Alexander Bednyakov
> | MetaProducts Corporation
Thank you for fast replay.
Windows version is:
- Win XP Pro; Ver. 5.1 (Build 2600.xpsp2.030422-1633: Service Pack 1).
Thank you again,
|Alexander||09/02/2004 07:00 am|
|Please try the following:
- complete all your incomplete downloads;
- uninstall Download Express (projects in Projects List will be lost);
- reboot your Windows;
- log in as Administrator and install Download Express.
Please write me about the result. Thank you.
|Y.B.||09/02/2004 12:26 pm|
|I did try, the result is same.
I have replaced two registry keys in each user`s account by same one from administrator`s account:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\MetaProducts\Download Express;
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\MenuExt\Download using Download &Express.
Now DE works as needed! It looks like the program path were changed from v.1.3 to v.1.6 and installer didn`t update it in the user`s accounts.
Thank you for help.