Download Express with Maxthon (MyIE2) Browser

Ralph Patriquin 07/22/2004 11:09 am
Hi, Download Express does work with Maxthon (MyIE2) browser when it is set in options. However it brings up the "Run / Save" dialog first, same as right click menu. Would it be possible to integrate it as in Internet Explorer, and bring up the "Save File as" dialog immediately? I much prefer this behavior. Thanks for a great product.
Alexander 07/23/2004 03:07 am
Dear Ralph Patriquin,

Thank you for writing us.
We plan to add this behavior to the future 1.7 version of Download Express.

Best regards,
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff
Saeed I. Chowdry 08/05/2004 03:50 am
The problem what I am facing with download express used in MyIE2 is that i have got an html page in MyIE2 which refreshes it after every 5 minutes. At my side some times it refreshes the page but most of the times then Download Express pop up appeares to save that html page. I have to close that pop up and have to again and again refresh that page. On refreshing this works fine.

Could you please tell me that how I can avoid this pop up of Download Express for html page in MyIE2.

Thanks in anticipation.

Saeed I. Chowdry
Alexander 08/05/2004 04:38 am
Dear Saeed I. Chowdry,

Could you please check the Options dialog, Integration tab. Do you have HTML extension in the list of accepting file types? Do you use Ctrl+Alt clicks mode?

Best regards,
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff
Saeed I. Chowdry 12/02/2004 04:58 am
Dear Alexander,

Thanks for the prompt reply and sorry for delayed as I was away.

HTML is not there in list and Ctrl+Alt clicks mode is unchecked.

Regards
Alexander 12/02/2004 06:50 am
> Thanks for the prompt reply and sorry for delayed as I was away.
>
> HTML is not there in list and Ctrl+Alt clicks mode is unchecked.

Ok, thanks.
Could you please check the "Monitor clicks with Ctrl+Alt keys only" box, click the OK button and test this page?

Sincerely,
Alexander