Auto Anti virus Scan

Wayne 06/19/2004 04:19 am
I have DE Ver. 1.5 Build 224. It used to auto scan file fine until I un-installed and re-installed DE. After downloading a file, I now get "The Operating System Denied Access to the Specified File. Command Line. C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\NAVAPW32.exe Parameters C:\Folders Name\FilesName *.* /s The Anti Virus check command line must be wrong, but I thought it correct in a Readme file from when I installed it originally ? My question is; Where can I get the correct Anti Virus check command line ?

Any help Greatly Appreciated,

Wayne
Wayne 06/19/2004 05:12 am

I have solved my problem. I had pointed DE to the wrong NAV executable file. I apologize for to trouble.

Wayne

> I have DE Ver. 1.5 Build 224. It used to auto scan file fine until I un-installed and re-installed DE. After downloading a file, I now get "The Operating System Denied Access to the Specified File. Command Line. C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\NAVAPW32.exe Parameters C:\Folders Name\FilesName *.* /s The Anti Virus check command line must be wrong, but I thought it correct in a Readme file from when I installed it originally ? My question is; Where can I get the correct Anti Virus check command line ?
>
> Any help Greatly Appreciated,
>
> Wayne
>
Alexander 06/21/2004 06:14 am
Dear Wayne,

Thank you for your feedback.
I am glad that your problem is solved.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.

Best regards,
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff
wbgs 02/15/2005 05:13 pm

The Anti virus check command line must be wrong on Avast do you know what it is suppose to be?
Alexander 02/16/2005 01:55 am
> The Anti virus check command line must be wrong on Avast do you know what it is
> suppose to be?

Do yo have the Professional version?
As I see, it has the command-line scanner:
http://www.avast.com/eng/avast_4_professional.html#10
Please refer to the Avast help file to find the exact description of command line parameters. Unfortunately, they do not have this informtion at their web site.

Best regards,
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff
Avast User 09/11/2005 03:15 pm
>
> The Anti virus check command line must be wrong on Avast do you know what it is suppose to be?
>

http://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=507.0
"You can use ashQuick.exe without any parameter. It works fine with download manager FlashGet so I think it will work with Download Express too. "

Anti-virus check for Metaproducts Download Express:
Advanced>Set AV check(General tab)>(double-click on ashQuick.exe in your Avast Home Edition directory and you are set!)>OK