Can`t resume a download?

Justin 01/10/2004 10:32 am
Ok,I let a 240MB file download while I was sleeping and woke up and it was 97% completed.So I paused it because my dad wanted to get on the internet,well after he was done I tried to resume it and the kilobytes were at 0,so I clicked on the progress tab and it would say connecting URL then the name of the site I was downloading it from.It would say that for about 2 minutes then it would start counting the time to pause before restart.Well when it got to 0 it would repeat the process.It would say connecting to URL....pause before reconnect.......and so on.I have DE 1.5 installed.
Alexander 01/12/2004 03:34 am
Dear Justin,

Thank you for writing us.

> Ok,I let a 240MB file download while I was sleeping and woke up and it was 97% completed.So I paused it because my dad wanted to get on the internet,well after he was done I tried to resume it and the kilobytes were at 0,so I clicked on the progress tab and it would say connecting URL then the name of the site I was downloading it from.It would say that for about 2 minutes then it would start counting the time to pause before restart.Well when it got to 0 it would repeat the process.It would say connecting to URL....pause before reconnect.......and so on.I have DE 1.5 installed.

It seems that the sourse server is down. Please try to resume the download later.
Could you please send us the URL for a test? Thank you.

Best regards,
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff