Open cancelled downloads in Internet Explorer?

Kasauli 03/29/2006 07:02 am
Is it possible to open the cancelled downloads in Internet Explorer. In other words, when you click on cancel on Download Express download dialog, can you make it open the regular way as if you are not using any download manager?

Right now, I use MyIE2 and when I cancel the download, it cancels the download process itself and the only way to start the download is to disable the Download Express completely.

I would appreciate if I can do anything to implement that.

Thanks,

Kasauli
SCoooBY 03/29/2006 07:02 am
Hi Kasauli :).

If you are using the latest Beta version of MyIE2 (0.8.130, which has full support for DE),
and once you choose Download Express as your default download manager in the MyIE2 Options (under the Download category),
you can hold down the `ALT` key when you press on a link and bybass Download Express to download normally.

Hope this helps :).

> Is it possible to open the cancelled downloads in Internet Explorer. In other words, when you click on cancel on Download Express download dialog, can you make it open the regular way as if you are not using any download manager?
>
> Right now, I use MyIE2 and when I cancel the download, it cancels the download process itself and the only way to start the download is to disable the Download Express completely.
>
> I would appreciate if I can do anything to implement that.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kasauli
Thanks Scooby,

Kasauli

> Hi Kasauli :).
>
> If you are using the latest Beta version of MyIE2 (0.8.130, which has full support for DE),
> and once you choose Download Express as your default download manager in the MyIE2 Options (under the Download category),
> you can hold down the `ALT` key when you press on a link and bybass Download Express to download normally.
>
> Hope this helps :).
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > Is it possible to open the cancelled downloads in Internet Explorer. In other words, when you click on cancel on Download Express download dialog, can you make it open the regular way as if you are not using any download manager?
> >
> > Right now, I use MyIE2 and when I cancel the download, it cancels the download process itself and the only way to start the download is to disable the Download Express completely.
> >
> > I would appreciate if I can do anything to implement that.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Kasauli
Alexander 03/29/2006 07:02 am
Dear Kasauli,

For Internet Explorer you can use the Shift key depressed while clicking the link. Could you please check this hint under your MyIE2 browser?

Thank you,
Alexander.
Thanks Alexander for the feedback.

Actually, depressing ALT key when downloading bypasses Download Express in MyIE2.

Thanks again,

Kasauli

> Dear Kasauli,
>
> For Internet Explorer you can use the Shift key depressed while clicking the link. Could you please check this hint under your MyIE2 browser?
>
> Thank you,
> Alexander.
Alexander 03/29/2006 07:02 am
Thanks.
Yes, it seems to be the special key in MyIE2.

Alexander.