Command-Line Switches-2

Alex 03/29/2006 07:02 am
Thank you for the fast answer about URL command-switch for the dep.exe - it shows that the Metaproducts software has very good technical support.
I have tryed your advice (dep.exe /PAUSEDURL=) - all works fine. But if Donload Express runs from the command-line with this switch it doesn`t ask destination folder to save file to... and it downloads file in Metaproducts dir where the dep.exe is stored.
If there are any switches to point to destination folder in which downloaded file will be saved?
Alexander 03/29/2006 07:02 am
Dear Alex,

Please excuse me for the long delay.
No, Download Express doesn`t contains such parameters.
We plan to add them to the future versions.

Sincerely,
Alexander.
| Alexander Bednyakov
| Senior Developer
| MetaProducts Corporation
John Sim-Bravenboer 03/29/2006 07:02 am
> Thank you for the fast answer about URL command-switch for the dep.exe - it shows that the Metaproducts software has very good technical support.
> I have tryed your advice (dep.exe /PAUSEDURL=) - all works fine. But if Donload Express runs from the command-line with this switch it doesn`t ask destination folder to save file to... and it downloads file in Metaproducts dir where the dep.exe is stored.
> If there are any switches to point to destination folder in which downloaded file will be saved?

I don`t get it...

I`ve created a macro for using Download Express with the K-meleon browser and every time sending a link to Download Express from K-meleon will make a dialog appear asking where to save the file (also using the "dep.exe /PAUSEDURL=" command line).

When running in Windows 95, the dialog is only displayed half, but is still there and running in Windows XP the dialog is definitly there, so I don`t get it...

You can find that macro here: http://kmeleon.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php?id=Download+Express

Thanks and regards,

John... ;-)