download express Open File Tab doesnt work

03/29/2006 07:02 am
I ve used download express for a long time without any problem.recently i ve noticed a pretty strange behaviour of the program .After certain file or program is downloaded from download express i try to click on Open Tab of Download express and nothing happens this thing is going on since last 3 days.Anyone has experienced the same problem?Any suggestion?Thanks
Alexander 03/29/2006 07:02 am
Dear Sir / Madam,

Could you please write us a link of this problem download?
When you click this button, Download Express asks Windows to open the file. Some file types may be not registered at your computer, so Windows doesn`t know how to open them.
I need to know this file name/extension to answer your question right.

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,
Alexander.
| Alexander Bednyakov
| Senior Developer
| MetaProducts Corporation
03/29/2006 07:02 am
> Dear Sir / Madam,
>
> Could you please write us a link of this problem download?
> When you click this button, Download Express asks Windows to open the file. Some file types may be not registered at your computer, so Windows doesn`t know how to open them.
> I need to know this file name/extension to answer your question right.
>
> Thank you for your help.
>
> Sincerely,
> Alexander.
> | Alexander Bednyakov
> | Senior Developer
> | MetaProducts Corporation
The problem is after downloading the file 100% using download express,I ve tried to click open file
tab at download express window to install the exe file into computer and nothing happens.Its supposed a installation window to came up as usually happens on these cases
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/filezilla/FileZilla_2_1_7_setup.exe?download (Aleron Reston Virginia)
I use Windows XP Pro
>
Alexander 03/29/2006 07:02 am
> The problem is after downloading the file 100% using download express,I ve tried to click open file
> tab at download express window to install the exe file into computer and nothing happens.Its supposed a installation window to came up as usually happens on these cases
> http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/filezilla/FileZilla_2_1_7_setup.exe?download (Aleron Reston Virginia) thanks
> I use Windows XP Pro

Thank you for your feedback.
Could you please check the size of downloaded file?
It should be about 1.7 Mb.

The possible cause of your problem is a web page downloaded instead of exe-file (the link you sent us leads to another web page with a real file link.)
Could you please check this and write us about the result? Thank you.

Sincerely,
Alexander.
| Alexander Bednyakov
| Senior Developer
| MetaProducts Corporation