can`t correctly download little files

emaen 03/29/2006 07:01 am
Each time i use D.E. in order to download a little file (about 100 K or less), the files is not correctly downloaded. This files ( its integrity) is always corrupted ( and not usable) !
D.E. correctly works only with big files.
It`s very boring ....
Is there any solution ?!?!?
Alexander 03/29/2006 07:01 am
Dear Emaen,

Could you please send a link of this problem download to support@metaproducts.com?
We will work on this problem and fix it.

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,
Alexander.
| Alexander Bednyakov
| Senior Developer
| MetaProducts Corporation
Joe Jess 03/29/2006 07:01 am
Is this problem now fixed. I tried downloading a 2 K file pdf and become corrupted. Is there a way to just by pass this application if the file size is too small.
CS

> Each time i use D.E. in order to download a little file (about 100 K or less), the files is not correctly downloaded. This files ( its integrity) is always corrupted ( and not usable) !
> D.E. correctly works only with big files.
> It`s very boring ....
> Is there any solution ?!?!?
Alexander 03/29/2006 07:01 am
Joe Jess,

Thank you for writing us.

> Is this problem now fixed. I tried downloading a 2 K file pdf and become corrupted.

Could you please send us the link of this file? Please send it to support@metaproducts.com with short description. Thank you!

> Is there a way to just by pass this application if the file size is too small.

You can depress the Shift key to disable Download Express integration for this click. After clicking the link you can release the key.

Best regards,
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff