Program not included

alhena 03/29/2006 07:01 am
Several times I downloaded the Download Express Program. Then I clic the file "desetup.exe", the only downloaded file. It confirms it is installed. However when I go to the Start Menu, no program is there, only the "options" and several buttons to connect to this web, online help and so. I searched at the disk as well, I cant find it. HOW WOULD I GET THE PROGRAM INSTALLED PLEASE?

Thank you for answering.
alhena 03/29/2006 07:01 am
It is me again, excuse me. My SO is win98, with a good RAM and disk memory, connect through modem. Thanks again for your answer.

> Several times I downloaded the Download Express Program. Then I clic the file "desetup.exe", the only downloaded file. It confirms it is installed. However when I go to the Start Menu, no program is there, only the "options" and several buttons to connect to this web, online help and so. I searched at the disk as well, I cant find it. HOW WOULD I GET THE PROGRAM INSTALLED PLEASE?
>
> Thank you for answering.
Alexander 03/29/2006 07:01 am
Dear Alhena,

Download Express checks the filename extension when you click the link and opens download dialog for monitoring file types only (Download Express
Options | Integration | Accept file types).

Please make some tests.

1. Please check your settings at the Download Express Options dialog, Integration tab.
You need to have "Monitor Ctrl+Alt clicks only" box unchecked, all desired file extensions entered to the "Accept file types" edit box. Click Ok button.
2. Open the new browser window, go to any page with downloadable file links.
Click any link with the monitoring file type (extension). What happens?
3. Please hold Ctrl+Alt keys and click any link. What happens?
4. Please right-click any link and select the "Download using Download Express" popup menu item. What happens?

Sincerely,
Alexander.
| Alexander Bednyakov
| Senior Developer
| MetaProducts Corporation