Speed, Speed and Speed

Stubby 03/29/2006 07:01 am
Hi,
Can anybody help me set the maxium settings under the connection tab I have tried several things but all seem to yield minimal results and when I download the transfer starts high then drops down to around 3800-4000 which is what I was getting before useing the program I currrently am useing a pentium 1.8 with 512 mb ddr LT Winmodem running on wix xp sp1 with NAV and a Firwall

Thanks
> Hi,
> Can anybody help me set the maxium settings under the connection tab I have tried several things but all seem to yield minimal results and when I download the transfer starts high then drops down to around 3800-4000 which is what I was getting before useing the program I currrently am useing a pentium 1.8 with 512 mb ddr LT Winmodem running on wix xp sp1 with NAV and a Firwall
I have the following settings

Thread size: 8
connection time out: 60
pause before reconnect: 5
limit retries: 200
use ME cookies
>
> Thanks
Alexander 03/29/2006 07:01 am
> > Hi,
> > Can anybody help me set the maxium settings under the connection tab I have tried several things but all seem to yield minimal results and when I download the transfer starts high then drops down to around 3800-4000 which is what I was getting before useing the program I currrently am useing a pentium 1.8 with 512 mb ddr LT Winmodem running on wix xp sp1 with NAV and a Firwall
> I have the following settings
>
> Thread size: 8
> connection time out: 60
> pause before reconnect: 5
> limit retries: 200
> use ME cookies
> >
> > Thanks

Could you please provide us the link you try to download? If server doesn`t support resume feature, DE will download this file using one thread. We need check this first.

Sincerely,
Alexander.
> > > Hi,
> > > Can anybody help me set the maxium settings under the connection tab I have tried several things but all seem to yield minimal results and when I download the transfer starts high then drops down to around 3800-4000 which is what I was getting before useing the program I currrently am useing a pentium 1.8 with 512 mb ddr LT Winmodem running on wix xp sp1 with NAV and a Firwall
> > I have the following settings
> >
> > Thread size: 8
> > connection time out: 60
> > pause before reconnect: 5
> > limit retries: 200
> > use ME cookies
> > >
> > > Thanks
>
> Could you please provide us the link you try to download? If server doesn`t support resume feature, DE will download this file using one thread. We need check this first.
>
> Sincerely,
> Alexander.

Alexander,

It is not any one link it seems to effect all to some degree

Stubby