STILL SLOW

THE ROCK 03/29/2006 07:00 am
I WAS TRY TO DOWNLOAD MP3 FROM coolgoose.com BUT IT WON`T DOWNLOAD SO I WENT TO cnet.com AND TRY TO DOWNLOAD FILE IT DOWNLOAD BUT KIND OF SLOW I USE DAP AND THAT GIVE ME SPEED OF 6kbps AND DE GIVE ME ABOUT 4-5kbps I DON`T KNOW HOW THIS THING WORKED FOR EVERYONE BUT IT DIDN`T WORK FOR ME, I THINK IT WORK BUT I DON`T KNOW WHAT SPEED SHOULD I USE I USE DEFUALT SPEED 32K BUT IT STILL GO LIKE 2-3KBPS EVEN AFTER I PUT TO HIGH SPEED PLEASE E MAIL BACK AND TELL ME WHICH SIZE WORK GOOD FOR 56K TO MAKE EM RUN FASTER THEN 5-6KBPS.
THE PAPER 03/29/2006 07:00 am
PLEASE TO TRY DOWNLOAD FAST BUT NOT FROM cnet.com CAUSE cnet.com BIG MISTAKE DOWNLOAD FROM. I THINK DAP FROM DE TOO CLOSE TO NET KBPS HORIZONTAL FOUR WAYS TIL SUNDAY CAPABILITIES SEND TO NOT FROM HOUSE BUT 10/100/1000 ETHERPOSSIBILITIES CASTALUAGE NESTFILE PISSANT AMP4 MMMMB MOLLYCODDLER THEN TRY AGAIN SEE?

> I WAS TRY TO DOWNLOAD MP3 FROM coolgoose.com BUT IT WON`T DOWNLOAD SO I WENT TO cnet.com AND TRY TO DOWNLOAD FILE IT DOWNLOAD BUT KIND OF SLOW I USE DAP AND THAT GIVE ME SPEED OF 6kbps AND DE GIVE ME ABOUT 4-5kbps I DON`T KNOW HOW THIS THING WORKED FOR EVERYONE BUT IT DIDN`T WORK FOR ME, I THINK IT WORK BUT I DON`T KNOW WHAT SPEED SHOULD I USE I USE DEFUALT SPEED 32K BUT IT STILL GO LIKE 2-3KBPS EVEN AFTER I PUT TO HIGH SPEED PLEASE E MAIL BACK AND TELL ME WHICH SIZE WORK GOOD FOR 56K TO MAKE EM RUN FASTER THEN 5-6KBPS.