Speed DL express

Alvin J E Sr. 03/29/2006 07:00 am
Hi; Thank you for replying so guickly,I have a Compaq 5002US (800Mhz pro.),Windows ME,Earthlink ISP,56K modem.When I connect to the Internet the small window for EL connection manager shows between 45,000 and 49,500 Bps.I don`t have any idea what a URL is so I am no help there,am trying to learn though.The last time I seriously used a personal processor was in 1982(Com.64)and no internet,any help would be greatly appreciated........Thank You..........AJE Sr.
Alvin J E Sr. 03/29/2006 07:00 am
> Hi; Thank you for replying so guickly,I have a Compaq 5002US (800Mhz pro.),Windows ME,Earthlink ISP,56K modem.When I connect to the Internet the small window for EL connection manager shows between 45,000 and 49,500 Bps.I don`t have any idea what a URL is so I am no help there,am trying to learn though.The last time I seriously used a personal processor was in 1982(Com.64)and no internet,any help would be greatly appreciated........Thank You..........AJE Sr.
I had sent e-mail the other day about DL Express speed you wanted to know more about the connection again Thank You AJE Sr.
Alexander 03/29/2006 07:00 am
> > Hi; Thank you for replying so guickly,I have a Compaq 5002US (800Mhz pro.),Windows ME,Earthlink ISP,56K modem.When I connect to the Internet the small window for EL connection manager shows between 45,000 and 49,500 Bps.I don`t have any idea what a URL is so I am no help there,am trying to learn though.The last time I seriously used a personal processor was in 1982(Com.64)and no internet,any help would be greatly appreciated........Thank You..........AJE Sr.
> I had sent e-mail the other day about DL Express speed you wanted to know more about the connection again Thank You AJE Sr.

Ok, thank you. I`ll work with your e-mail.

Sincerely,
Alexander.
| Alexander Bednyakov
| Senior Developer
| MetaProducts Corporation