Download Express speed

Alvin J Eckert Sr. 03/29/2006 07:00 am
Hi;I have been using Download Express since it was in Beta test 1...I now have the lastest version...but it seems as though it is slow...I have speed set to high with 22 threads....info says it is downloading at 5,735 bytes/Sec.....when I click advanced to look at connection and other settings when I go back to info says 13,000 Bytes/Sec....it will run that way for about 10 seconds or so and then go back down to just over 5,000 BPS....is there any setting to increase the number of Bytes/Sec.......Thank You AJE,Sr.
Alexander 03/29/2006 07:00 am
> Hi;I have been using Download Express since it was in Beta test 1...I now have the lastest version...but it seems as though it is slow...I have speed set to high with 22 threads....info says it is downloading at 5,735 bytes/Sec.....when I click advanced to look at connection and other settings when I go back to info says 13,000 Bytes/Sec....it will run that way for about 10 seconds or so and then go back down to just over 5,000 BPS....is there any setting to increase the number of Bytes/Sec.......Thank You AJE,Sr.

Thank you for writing us.
It seems that the problem here is not in the Download Express. Could you please write a message to us, I need to ask you more details about your connection and download URL(s)?

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Alexander.
| Alexander Bednyakov
| Senior Developer
| MetaProducts Corporation

Alexander 03/29/2006 07:00 am
Dear Alvin J Eckert Sr,

Download Express doesn`t process received data while you have the Options dialog opened. Then, when you close it, DE receives all data from this period of time and shows this big downloading speed.

Sincerely,
Alexander.
| Alexander Bednyakov
| Senior Developer
| MetaProducts Corporation