Deposit Files

AS 05/15/2010 03:05 am
How do I get this to work, I have added in the site menue but will not download files? only way to do it is to go through IE and manually download the file that way?
Jan 05/15/2010 06:30 am
As you don't mention if you have gold membership or not, I assume you don't.

First thing, get that.. I've no idea what comes next, but support for downloadmanagers
is one of the features you apparently get.
AS 05/15/2010 06:40 am
yip have a gold account and have download manager but I dont like it and find the download speeds slow in comparison with massdownloader
Alexander 05/20/2010 02:39 am
AS, please go to the Mass Downloader's Tools menu, Site Manager item. Add the new record about your gold account to the site manager and test your downloads again.

Best regards,
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff
Jose Orozco 06/01/2010 08:24 am
I have a Gold account in Deposit Files, I want to dowload with MassDowloader V3.8 a software that has up of 65 "rar" files each of 200 MB, when I import the download address from a text file example the direction of the first file " http://depositfiles.com/files/3tuutndtm". Or the characteristics of the name of the file " WareztheGFX.info.CS 5.Master.Coll123.part1.rar". In the first case exclusivily it recognizes like an "htm" file and with size of 10.4K. And in the second case it does not recognize the URL address. Please could you help me to setup the program to execute projects? Thanks in advice.
Alexander 06/01/2010 08:25 am
Jose Orozco,

Could you please send the list of these files to support@metaproducts.com with a short description of the problem? Thank you!

Best regards,
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff