PDF Files

Ronan 02/24/2010 02:03 am
Hi,

I have Windows 7 64 bit and Mass Downloader trial version but everytime I attempt to open a PDF file in Mozilla Firefox 3.6 hoping to open in the browser Mass Downloader forces itself open asking me where I want to save the file.

I have 'Monitor Browse Clicks' unchecked, I have also removed the pdf extension from the file types Mass Downloader controls and that hasn't worked. I have also removed the MetaProdcuts Integration add on and that hasn't worked either. I have even deleted NPMASSDN.DLL from the installation folder which I saw in a previous thread and that hasn't worked.

Is there anyway around this?

Thanks,

Ronan
Alexander 02/24/2010 09:27 am
Ronan,

Mass Downloader uses the MetaProducts Integration plug-in for the integration with FireFox. Dod you find it under the FireFox's Tools | Extansion dialog and removed? Please reboot FireFox for sure.
Please write me about the result. Thank you.

Best regards,
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff
Ronan 02/24/2010 12:11 pm
Hi,

I removed the extension as well as the rest I mentioned in the first post but to no avail.

Is this maybe a glitch with Windows 7 64 bit, the recent Firefox and the recent Mass Downloader?

Thanks,

Ronan
Alexander 02/25/2010 01:50 am
Ronan,

Thank you for your feedback.
What dialog of message related to Mass Downloader do you see in FireFox?

Thanks,
Alexander
Ronan 02/25/2010 06:00 pm
Hi,

I get the message "Download transferred to MassDownloader. Press button "Back" and keep browsing." in Firefox.

It happens to pdf files which is a bit annoying as I only want to open them within the browser, I have no need to download them.

Hope that helps,

Ronan.
Alexander 02/26/2010 07:22 am
Ronan,

Please find and delete the NPMASSDN.DLL file in the FireFox folder.
Please write me about the result. Thank you.

Alexander
Ronan 02/26/2010 08:31 am
Fantastic, works like a charm.

I deleted npmassdn.dll from the MassDownloader installation folder and that did nothing. Located in the Firefox installation folder under plugins and it's stopped pdf's automatically being downloaded in MassDownloader.

Thanks a bunch,

Ronan.
ploongenesa 10/12/2010 03:34 pm
ipbgivjspigbpiuwhpubw wprgupwhptugh wpertgpowuhepghp werpgtwperh
http:\\oifhvoishbopivhbsihbfv/com