massdownloader - saving passwords with userid's
|alan chow||11/21/2009 02:58 pm|
|massdownloader allows a list of userids to be saved. where or how can i save the password for each userid?|
|AlexanderBa||11/23/2009 05:50 am|
|What do you mean? Please explain.
The Mass Downloader internal Password Manager automatically assigns the password to corresponding Userid (requests it from the user).
|alan chow||11/23/2009 03:18 pm|
|i'm trying version 3.5, and i'm having a problem with passwords in the site manager.
no matter what i code in the password (after entering all data for a site (ie-rapidshare.com)), the password is being changed to something else when i add a download project for the site.
i do the following
1. select either a single url or multiple urls for a download and copy to the clipboard
2. switch to massdownloader and select paste
3. the add project screen appears (with 'properties dialog' in the selection textbox)
4. i press the download button and the create new projects window come up
5. when i select the password option, it shows me the correct logon but not the correct password
6. if i select start or ok, the urls are added to the download queue, but when i try to download, the wrong password is sent to the site and add downloads fail. i have to reenter the correct password in the properties dialog and redownload the files.
how can i get the correct site passwords to be passed to the download site?
i'm running xp corp sp3.
|AlexanderBa||11/24/2009 04:47 am|
|The latest version of Mass Downloader is 3.8. Please download the latest build from:
Please install it over the existing version. Set the correct passwords to the Site Manager.
Please write about the result.
|alan chow||11/26/2009 11:21 am|
|almost works :(
there's still a problem in that when i paste a list if down loads, only the first entry has the correct download directory. the rest of the list has the default download directory.
|AlexanderBa||11/27/2009 07:52 am|
|I wrote you an e-mail.
|alan chow||11/28/2009 02:39 pm|
|didn't get the message. could you please resend, i turned off my spam settings in case that caused it.|
|shilo||08/17/2010 07:50 am|
did you can please to send me a password to?
my email firstname.lastname@example.org