The Mass Downloader internal Password Manager automatically assigns the password to corresponding Userid (requests it from the user).
no matter what i code in the password (after entering all data for a site (ie-rapidshare.com)), the password is being changed to something else when i add a download project for the site.
i do the following
1. select either a single url or multiple urls for a download and copy to the clipboard
2. switch to massdownloader and select paste
3. the add project screen appears (with 'properties dialog' in the selection textbox)
4. i press the download button and the create new projects window come up
5. when i select the password option, it shows me the correct logon but not the correct password
6. if i select start or ok, the urls are added to the download queue, but when i try to download, the wrong password is sent to the site and add downloads fail. i have to reenter the correct password in the properties dialog and redownload the files.
how can i get the correct site passwords to be passed to the download site?
i'm running xp corp sp3.
Please install it over the existing version. Set the correct passwords to the Site Manager.
Please write about the result.
there's still a problem in that when i paste a list if down loads, only the first entry has the correct download directory. the rest of the list has the default download directory.
did you can please to send me a password to?
my email firstname.lastname@example.org