Right click on the little box

Author Message
mallet 06/14/2009 12:54 pm
Good afternoon,

1 - the right click on the drop box is uneffective in the new version.

2 - how do you get the CTRL+ALT downloads work ? Monitor IE is ON, and when I try to download something with CTRL+ALT, normal IE download process gets on... Thanks to help...

Thank you.
AlexanderBa 06/16/2009 03:48 am
> 1 - the right click on the drop box is uneffective in the new version.
What version do you mean. I''ve tested the latest one. The Drop Box context menu works properly.
>
> 2 - how do you get the CTRL+ALT downloads work ? Monitor IE is ON, and when I try to download something with CTRL+ALT, normal IE download process gets on... Thanks to help...
What integration method do you use? Please go to the Tools | Options | Integration | Browsers | MS Internet Explorer Integration | Use Method drop-down list and change its value to Alternative or Old.
Please write about the result.
mallet 06/16/2009 07:06 am
> > 1 - the right click on the drop box is uneffective in the new version.
> What version do you mean. I''''ve tested the latest one. The Drop Box context menu works properly.
> >
> > 2 - how do you get the CTRL+ALT downloads work ? Monitor IE is ON, and when I try to download something with CTRL+ALT, normal IE download process gets on... Thanks to help...
> What integration method do you use? Please go to the Tools | Options | Integration | Browsers | MS Internet Explorer Integration | Use Method drop-down list and change its value to Alternative or Old.
> Please write about the result.

Thank you

1 - I use the latest 808 SR 1.
When I right click on the drop-box a single-line blank menu box appears. If only I could send an image...

2 - seems to work now with "alternative", thanks

AlexanderBa 06/16/2009 10:11 am
> 1 - I use the latest 808 SR 1.
> When I right click on the drop-box a single-line blank menu box appears. If only I could send an image...
Could you please try the following:
1. Right-click on the Toolbar in the Main Window and select Customize.
2. In the Customize dialog appeared please look for the Toolbars list and select the Tool Bar item.
3. Click the reset button. Confirm the warning message box with the OK button
Please write about the result.
mallet 06/16/2009 01:00 pm
> > 1 - I use the latest 808 SR 1.
> > When I right click on the drop-box a single-line blank menu box appears. If only I could send an image...
> Could you please try the following:
> 1. Right-click on the Toolbar in the Main Window and select Customize.
> 2. In the Customize dialog appeared please look for the Toolbars list and select the Tool Bar item.
> 3. Click the reset button. Confirm the warning message box with the OK button
> Please write about the result.

sorry, same thing...
AlexanderBa 06/17/2009 07:34 am
Could you please tell what Windows version do you use?
mallet 06/17/2009 09:03 am
> Could you please tell what Windows version do you use?

XP Pro + SP2 + all the last updates until June 2009
AlexanderBa 06/17/2009 09:30 am
Could you please export Mass Downloader registry settings? To do this please:
1. Open the Windows Start button menu Run dialog (or press Win+R), type "regedit" and press Ok button
2. In the left panel of Registry editor please select HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\MetaProducts\Mass Downloader node
3. In the Registry menu select Export menu item and save data to your hard drive, for example to c:\1.reg file
4. Please attach this file to email message and send it to support@metaproducts.com

Also you can try to delete all the subnodes starting with Size&Pos. Most likely it will fix the problem.
Please write about the result.
mallet 06/18/2009 04:01 am
> Could you please export Mass Downloader registry settings? To do this please:
> 1. Open the Windows Start button menu Run dialog (or press Win+R), type "regedit" and press Ok button
> 2. In the left panel of Registry editor please select HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\MetaProducts\Mass Downloader node
> 3. In the Registry menu select Export menu item and save data to your hard drive, for example to c:\1.reg file
> 4. Please attach this file to email message and send it to support@metaproducts.com
>
> Also you can try to delete all the subnodes starting with Size&Pos. Most likely it will fix the problem.
> Please write about the result.

reg file is on its way to you !
AlexanderBa 06/18/2009 07:06 am
I''ve just sent you e-mail. Please follow its instructions.
mallet 06/18/2009 08:44 am
> I''''ve just sent you e-mail. Please follow its instructions.

sorry, didn''t receive it
AlexanderBa 06/19/2009 02:49 am
I''ve just duplicated message.
mallet 06/26/2009 07:38 am
> I''''ve just duplicated message.

Good afternoon,

did you find something with this issue ?