megaupload server not supported in new version

karthick 04/09/2009 06:40 am
hello sir previous version supported the megaupload but now what happens is its stop downloading as if it didnt detect the cookie which is hidden in toolbar

usually its default browser is INTERNET EXPLORER so i make sure that account is logged in and direct download is set

now i had IE-8 is that the problem mass downloader finds difficult to loacate the cookie correctly

can u fix it

sir if possible or any solution

another query there seems to be lot of unfinished or corrupted rar files and it suppose i got info on this forum for a long time back a software is being developed for downloading finished rar files instead of incomplete files

may i know how far that software is in progress

i also want to give some hint that if the files are splitted it should be able to read all files crc and check online the crc and tries to download only the corrupted part
Jan 04/09/2009 06:17 pm
Mass Downloader 3.7 has no problems downloading from PREMIUM megaupload.
Make sure you have logged in through Internet Explorer, and have checked the "direct download" (or whatever it was called) checkbox in Megaupload settings.

If you have a firewall using content filtering, make sure to exclude Mass Downloader''s connections from it as this can change the data if it matches certain criteria (Agnitum Outpost Firewall Pro does this, although it is easy to avoid).
Jan 04/09/2009 06:19 pm
I have IE7 though.. Maybe there''s a difference in that regard, but then the fault lies with IE8 not MD.
If so, I guess later MD versions will accomodate it.
AlexanderBa 04/10/2009 10:22 am
Karthick,
Could you please tell me what Windows version do you use? Do you use UAC and Protected mode of Internet Explorer? Do you have the same problem with cookies on another site, not Megaupload?

Please describe more detailed what corruptions happen? Does the similar file have a different size than original? Do you have an example link to reproduce problem?

Thank you.

Alexander Baranov
MP Staff
karthick 04/27/2009 09:36 am
yes i am not sure whether the ie8 is in protected mode

i am using vista off course it has uac enabled but its seems that now i am facing a different problem like i had only 6 hours a day for unlimited download from my isp

where i had a limit of reaching 4-5 gb a day depends on the server i use

i use only megaupload and rapidshare

since mega alone uses the cookie

i was using the same in your previous version 3.6 plus but it was slightly unstable even your beta seems to work perfectly since then i upgraded to 3.7 i had the same issue of cookie problem i

i had to start from the begining of installing megatooll bar and relogin

its really annoying

can you do some thing

the corrupted file problem has been reduced since your numerous update

but what happens now is entirely different say mega site doesnt support even premium users to resume more than 24 hours a file which is incomplete so i think there comes a problem the server of rapidshare is supporting more no of threads

as of my isp is concened i need to increase the no of threads for each server ie rap---34 and mega-23

for rapid it support until 50 even some time more but mega i dont know it stop working with splits more than 23

when mass is open mega link is working but when i schedule its stop working i dont know even manuall start works in idle mode but when its schedule that fails

try to resolve as early as possible

> Karthick,
> Could you please tell me what Windows version do you use? Do you use UAC and Protected mode of Internet Explorer? Do you have the same problem with cookies on another site, not Megaupload?
>
> Please describe more detailed what corruptions happen? Does the similar file have a different size than original? Do you have an example link to reproduce problem?
>
> Thank you.
>
> Alexander Baranov
> MP Staff
AlexanderBa 04/28/2009 05:10 am
Karthick,
> but what happens now is entirely different say mega site doesnt support even premium users to resume more than 24 hours a file which is incomplete so i think there comes a problem the server of rapidshare is supporting more no of threads
>
> as of my isp is concened i need to increase the no of threads for each server ie rap---34 and mega-23
>
> for rapid it support until 50 even some time more but mega i dont know it stop working with splits more than 23

It will be difficult to overcome the 23-threads restriction of the Megaupload site.
But I''m not sure that the similar increasing the quantity of threads will give you necessary download speed to download any volume of data in six hours.
Could you please try the following:
Take an incomplete download project from the Megaupload site.
Login to Megaupload and get the new download link to the same file.
Change the URL in the download project properties to this new link.
Try to resume this modified download project.
Will download resuming happen? Please write me about the result.

Alexander Baranov
MP Staff
karthick 04/29/2009 09:04 am
ya by that way only i had to use the megaupload links

sir the threads usally does the job of retrieving file in different position this is almost retreiving as much as possible from the server

as such either the links gets full 23 i got 240 plus kb speed of 2mb connection

and if one such thread exceeds say i fix it 24 thats all only one will be connected and remaining fails

i dont know why this happens since previous year it was working with 30 threads

that it

some time if i do use site manager since files are splitted its touch to see which link is for which

at the same time if it tries to retrieve the file info thats it the link get expired

i had a small request sir

the reference url and download url need not be same in all case say in rapidshare there is no problem

but in megaupload the link is being changed at the time of download

so the changing is accepted only to the download url but not to the reference

i also want to point out that the resume if fails with the download url it should be renewed via reference which is the orginal url

by this way the partial download or incomplete or rejected by server can be get back

please try to modify that part of the program

reference should be orginal url unless the user had his own comment

i mean here refernce as comment

please try this

the total problem of megaupload server will be resolved

you yourself try connecting a megaupload file with 25 threads and give me a feedback

it should definetly connect only one thread and see what the speed you are getting

also tell me that the same file with below 23 and see what the speed you are getting some times it might not work in same computer

so try the both case in different computer

i also had another problem say the site manager i am limiting the thread to mega for 23 but

it does not allow the second link to download simultaneously

i think that should not be the case

so take care of this issue too

as i add many files and multiple server its hard to set each time threads for the same

thanks to site manager but some times site manager restricts a lot

so i had problem with that using

it only does separate rapid and mega thread fixed by manger at the time of adding

thank you

> Karthick,
> > but what happens now is entirely different say mega site doesnt support even premium users to resume more than 24 hours a file which is incomplete so i think there comes a problem the server of rapidshare is supporting more no of threads
> >
> > as of my isp is concened i need to increase the no of threads for each server ie rap---34 and mega-23
> >
> > for rapid it support until 50 even some time more but mega i dont know it stop working with splits more than 23
>
> It will be difficult to overcome the 23-threads restriction of the Megaupload site.
> But I''''m not sure that the similar increasing the quantity of threads will give you necessary download speed to download any volume of data in six hours.
> Could you please try the following:
> Take an incomplete download project from the Megaupload site.
> Login to Megaupload and get the new download link to the same file.
> Change the URL in the download project properties to this new link.
> Try to resume this modified download project.
> Will download resuming happen? Please write me about the result.
>
> Alexander Baranov
> MP Staff
Jan 04/29/2009 11:34 am
Resuming an expired temporary link is rather easy in my experience, just open properties for that project and insert the original MU link in the url field and click ok.. Start download.

I''m wondering why you need so many threads per project though..
I''m using 5 threads, max 3 simultanous projects. Download speed is around 1.2MB/s on a 10Mbs line.
Alexander 04/30/2009 02:43 am
Karthick,

> the reference url and download url need not be same in all case say in rapidshare there is no problem
>
> but in megaupload the link is being changed at the time of download
>
> so the changing is accepted only to the download url but not to the reference

Could you please provide us with the download log for this case?

> i also want to point out that the resume if fails with the download url it should be renewed via reference which is the orginal url
>
> by this way the partial download or incomplete or rejected by server can be get back

Please use the right-click -> Download -> "Restart from beginning" command. It will use the original url.

> reference should be orginal url unless the user had his own comment

As I know, it is the way the program works. We need the log file for the problem download to investigate the cause of the problem in detail.

> i also had another problem say the site manager i am limiting the thread to mega for 23 but
>
> it does not allow the second link to download simultaneously
>
> i think that should not be the case
>
> so take care of this issue too

Thank you for your suggestion. We will add a separate setting to limit number of preset threads per project. This new setting will not limit the number of simultaneous connections to a server.

Best regards,
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff
karthick 05/09/2009 08:40 am
thanks for your info and kind help

what happen in my case the problem occurs only rarely say yesterday i was able to see the megaupload file was being recognised by mass downloader i do a schedule of download for 4 gb a day and
what happen today you know the links are simply rejected as i had logged in ie8 in vista also yesterday when mass was open its working its feteches the link properly

but when it opens for scheduled download not mass schedule like start download automatically when it start it fails only on megaupload until i close tat session it wont work and i dont know how to fix i had to go to browser and then use the redirection of download to mass

> Resuming an expired temporary link is rather easy in my experience, just open properties for that project and insert the original MU link in the url field and click ok.. Start download.
>
> I''''m wondering why you need so many threads per project though..
> I''''m using 5 threads, max 3 simultanous projects. Download speed is around 1.2MB/s on a 10Mbs line.
AlexanderBa 05/11/2009 04:49 am
Karthick,

> what happen today you know the links are simply rejected as i had logged in ie8 in vista also yesterday when mass was open its working its feteches the link properly
>
> but when it opens for scheduled download not mass schedule like start download automatically when it start it fails only on megaupload until i close tat session it wont work and i dont know how to fix i had to go to browser and then use the redirection of download to mass

Could you please make the download log for similar problem download?
To do this, please:
1. Open the Project Properties dialog for this download.
2. Go to the Log page and turn on all checkboxes, then click the OK button.
3. Start your download.
4. When the problem is reproduced, please go to the Log View panel of the
main Mass Downloader window, right-click inside this panel and select the
Save to file item.
5. Save the log on your hard drive and send to support@metaproducts.com as attachment.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Alexander Bednyakov
MP Staff